Join BayouShooter For Free
Venture

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
    On Target

User Info Menu

in the 2016 election, WE had no choice; the alternative was a destruction of a way of life

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

I will not turn my back on Trump, nor will I rebuke him or believe any of the crap that is said about him as long as the real criminals of the deep state are not being indicted for trying to overthrow the Republic.

There is enough evidence already in the public domain on Clinton, Clapper, Brennan, Rosenstein, McCabe, Strozk, Paige, Yates, Lynch, Abedin, Mills, Bryan Paglio, Orr, and others; to which they should be indicted for multiple felonies. If these true criminals are not investigated with half the vigor being used now to take down Trump's term, then this Republic is dead; the US government is a sham; and the Rule of Law only applies to lowly serfs like us.

As much dumb shit that Trump sometimes says, he is by far a more respectable, more honorable, and more trustworthy American than the traitors I have listed above.

I will never sit and let someone lecture me about Trump's character while Hillary Clinton walks free!
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    I will not turn my back on Trump, nor will I rebuke him or believe any of the crap that is said about him as long as the real criminals of the deep state are not being indicted for trying to overthrow the Republic.

There is enough evidence already in the public domain on Clinton, Clapper, Brennan, Rosenstein, McCabe, Strozk, Paige, Yates, Lynch, Abedin, Mills, Bryan Paglio, Orr, and others; to which they should be indicted for multiple felonies. If these true criminals are not investigated with half the vigor being used now to take down Trump's term, then this Republic is dead; the US government is a sham; and the Rule of Law only applies to lowly serfs like us.

As much dumb shit that Trump sometimes says, he is by far a more respectable, more honorable, and more trustworthy American than the traitors I have listed above.

I will never sit and let someone lecture me about Trump's character while Hillary Clinton walks free!
    I'll raise my cup to this.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Give that man a cigar

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Agreed.

The corruption in Washington DC is sickening.

To quote William E. Simon "Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote."

When you consider only 56% of the U.S. voting-age population cast ballots in the 2016 presidential election.
    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ped-countries/

*The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men.*
    ― Plato
    *In politics we presume that everyone who knows how to get votes knows how to administer a city or a state. When we are ill... we do not ask for the handsomest physician, or the most eloquent one.*
    ― Plato

Thank God Hillary did not win.

All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Hell yeah bro!
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kraut View Post
    Trump didn't go to Arlington on Veteran's Day because he was in...FRANCE. The cemetery visit he didn't make was on Nov. 10, at an American military cemetery there (and to me that IS pretty lame to have missed that), but he made the November 11th 100th anniversary of the end of WWI remembrance, at which French president Macron made some kind of snubbish comments about Trump's trade positions. He couldn't have possibly made Arlington, but of course, that's what people who don't like him will jump on. Every president misses some things and makes others. If I'm not mistaken, Obama never made Arlington for Veteran's Day until 2012, when it screwed up my opportunity to see the wreath-laying at the Tomb of the Unknowns, but of course no one in the media is going to make sure that is brought up.
    Yeah, and Obammy called our marines corpses and wouldn’t wear a flag pin or put his hand on the Bible to swear in...
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

On Target

User Info Menu

^^^^^THIS^^^^^

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gus McCrae View Post
    While I generally agree, the whole "flood insurance" thing was not understood. Many folks didn't believe they needed flood insurance because they were not in a flood zone. Lots of folks didn't understand their risk to flooding due to the information they had being incorrect. That and the whole I-12 dam thing. I'd really like to understand it's impact.

Well I bet they understand now.

Do I feel bad for the folks that took on water without flood insurance? (Yes I do). Do I feel the government/tax payers should bail them out? (Nope)!