Mister Giblets

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I was going to title the thread she lets me do it 4 times a year! But just did not sound right when I typed it. As I do 3-4 turkeys a year and lasagna in that Pan, it's a big pan. Before ya think Old Kevin is nuts... It was an Offseason Purchase as they are costly at this time a year. No way was I paying full price. So was a bargain in the off season. And I was able to add to the AllClad. Add in that I hate them impossible, disposable pans :mad
    Ok maybe I may still be nuts
    Ok, "Without Further Ado" Heres a shot of 25.70 pounds I rubbed the garlic in and then olive oil rubbed him and covered him up Small stuffing inside. He looked way pretty but my hands were to dirty to take a pic. So this one and an after will have to do.
    Even cooking it today will be a real traditional meal here. With sides like they should be Green Bean Casserole, Yams, etc. My wife will be happy when she gets in to have a little taste. With the Turkey and some mashed taters. And will have more than enough room in the oven for all the sides on Thursday. I have done Shusi for thanksgiving So cooking "The Bird" Wensday is not out of the question. Plenty time to do the sides. As well as eat it at an early lunch and rest. It's just 3 of us so few days of Turkey and rest in food saver bags in the freezer.
    Plus I had encouragement from my friend Tiger! To just sit around and do notta today! Other than look on while it cooks and as the potatoes boil.
    You would think we are in Alaska the way she is hibernating P1010010.jpg

Attachments

• P1010008.jpg
      P1010008.jpg
      210.7 KB · Views: 75
    Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    To go with the potatoes made some yams candied. A green bean casserole layered with 3 cheese. And some home made bread rolls.kinda wanted it to be like it used to be when mom and dad were still around. But would need grandma's pie. She could not cook so would get one of them gram crust fill it with pudding and spraying whip cream on it. Incert my aunt yelling at my uncle who just wants to look at football while she wants the parade or some thing else. Anything else. Then a pot of black coffee and can of milk. 1 or 2 fights and it is like ya a kid again

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom