Black Friday deal did you convince your wife you needed???

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    94   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Figured I would start a post we’re people could post there Black Friday deals we begged the wife for and swore they where our Christmas gift����... I know I’m not the only one fellas!!! Well I racked up pretty good, picked up the following... I tell you what I wish I was building a ar, primary arms has some killer deals on parts!!! All are 1/2 price or more, aero lp gas blocks $15, charging handles $8, cmc triggers $89 ect

Brownells
    Ruger bx-22 3.5lb trigger $40
    2-15rnd bx mags $25

Optics plannet
    2-29* descrete ar sbr/pistol cases holds gun and 2 mags $50

Midwayusa
    4-50 round boss (200rnds) 45acp 250gr subsonic for hunting $128

MGM
    16.25* .45acp encore barrel ss, threaded 5/8x24 for my hybrid and free thread protector and picitanny base $460

Figured my encore suppresses subsonic 45/70 405gr hard cast have taken prob 18 deer with *0* expansion I would try something new. A 250gr .45acp already subsonic will guarantee expansion at as low as 650fps, so in a 16* should be closer to 1000fps at 65 yards and with expansion to .85* or more ought to make a nice little hole!!!

Last edited:

cyclone1970

Oldie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Covington LA
    At least I am behind only one grandchild. But he is such a wonder at four months that I can not complain. He will not need any clothes for years! :)

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Well... I ordered a few things from PSA yesterday. Enough to build or finish building 4 more rifles. So then this morning I bought a few scopes. I guess I prolly wouldn’t be buying so much if the prices weren’t so good, but nothing I can’t live without.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I didn't have to convince her anything. I just ordered what I wanted. The difficult part will be explaining how the boxes from Primary Arms, Arm or Ally, Schuyler Arms, Gun Mag Warehouse, and Brownells are all christmas gifts.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If ordering from Amazon, you can check to see if there is an Amazon Locker nearby and if the item will fit. I know there is a locker in the whole foods in Baton Rouge. They deliver the item and send you a 6 digit code. You go in and type in the code and the locker(s) open up. It's a good way to keep surprises from showing up at the front door.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Ha! My wife convinced my that I needed a new gaming PC. One with dual monitors (so she can work from home occasionally and see all of her files!). Now I just need to modify the desk hutch to handle the extra monitor space. Who knows about cutting particle board?

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    I didn't have to convince her anything. I just ordered what I wanted. The difficult part will be explaining how the boxes from Primary Arms, Arm or Ally, Schuyler Arms, Gun Mag Warehouse, and Brownells are all christmas gifts.

Wrap them up and put under tree, say they are from Santa to me.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    There should be two check boxes on the checkout page that would let them know to send the order in a plain box.

Is this a gift?

Does your wife know about this purchase?

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Yes that was funny. Crystal loves when I get ammo like bulk 22lr or 68 69 pound boxes of leaf. In one f them medium flat rate boxes

Top Bottom