Need ATV Winch Installer Recommendation

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It is unfortunate that a person can't just go to any listed place for intended mechanical or shop services and expect and receive good workmanship, but that is where it seems we are. Particularly here and around Baton Rouge. I got so tired of the shoddy work being done on my tractor from several shops, I bought a service manual off of E-Bay and now I just fix it myself.

So now; I want to purchase and have a Warn ATV winch installed on my new Honda Rubicon; and I want it done professionally and satisfactory. I am not looking for the cheapest guys in town either; I am looking for the best at what they do! Someone that will stand by the work, and I won't have to wonder why a nut or bolt is suddenly missing off of my ATV, etc; after I get it back.

If any of you out there know of a knowledgeable and reliable person or shop that sells them and/or installs them, please reply to this post or PM me.

Thanks!

PS: Big Jake if you are still out there, I wonder if you are still fixing them? I have another job for you.

Top Bottom