call names

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pas Tout La

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 12, 2012
    Droite La
    My Grandpa would constantly tell me "Meh, tu n'es pas tout la" when I was as a kid. Pas tout la is French for "not all there/that" It's a popular saying among old time Cajuns about people who tend to do stupid things..... Still can't figure out why he would tell me that!

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    My father in law's nickname was Butt, when he past away I inherited his boat and named it the Buttanic . The boat was a victim of Katrina, now use Buttanic as my forum name.

Last edited:

Troedoff

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Prairieville
    When I was 15 or 16, I would pull off crazy things on the paintball field, and all my friends started calling me Troedoff a run together version of throwed off, or thrown off. What is considered normal gameplay for paintball today was not so much the case 23 ish years ago. We really did change the game. Any way it has stuck with me ever since, and has been a Gamer tag etc for over 20 years now.

AZ2VET

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2017
    Ponchatoula, La.
    Well mine comes from my time in the Navy. Not sure if anyone who is/was Army or Air Force would get it though. Although some Marines dont. AZ is for Aviation Maintenance Administrationman, 2 was my rank Petty Officer Second Class and VET(eran). 21Aug88 thru 14Sep99

HotRod61

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2018
    Hattiesburg,MS
    "Stephen WhoDat" is what people used to call me back when the Saints were garbage but I was always a die hard fan and went to every home game, regardless of the fact that the Dome used to be quite empty back in those days. Now that the Saints are good and millions of people have jumped on the fan bandwagon, my call name seems pretty lame, doesn't it?

nah sounds like you didn’t have a choice in the matter. Being born in Orleans parish. Most of all my brothers (4) are saints fans.
    I like your call name.

Last edited:

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    A guy I used to work with always called me " dantheman " . A couple of other people picked up on it . Just popped into my head when I was registering .

Nail Gun

Blissfully Ignorant
    Rating - 97.4%
    38   1   0
    Aug 18, 2010
    Slidell
    At the time, I worked for a nail gun manufacturer. I loved that job and was passionate about what I did. Alas, they were absorbed by the Borg. Their tools went downhill as fast as my career.

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    When I first joined Juno I used my initials plus the suffix. Later, when I joined Compuserve, my initials were taken, so I added the numerical character 1.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ChefBQ
    Top Bottom