WTS: GAprecision Crusader in .308.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    1.) GAprecision Crusador in .308
    -Bought this firearm second hand from a shooter that had no use for long range rifles where he lived. Based on the wear on the bolt, I would say this gun has at least 1k rounds through it, and I put another 403 rds through the rifle (all brass, mostly CBC SMK BTHP 168 gr.). This rifle is crazy accurate with its 22" (may be 23", not quite sure) Bartlein barrel with 5R rifling and regularly produces 0.5MOA groups in my hands and sometimes quarter inch groups as well (this gun is guaranteed by the factory to shoot at least 3/8" @ 100 yards with factory match ammo if the shooter does their part). The action is the smoothest that I have ever felt on a blot gun as well, it's in a class of its own. I recently acquired a GAP-10 from GAprecision and this one really isn't shot much anymore (I did take a deer with it this year though). The rifle comes with 2-5 rd accuracy international magazines, a harris bipod, sling (not sure the manufacturer), thread protector (muzzle device in pictures is not being sold, is for my suppressor), soft carrying case, and a set of badger ordnance 30 mm scope rinds AND the NV mount if anyone has clip on units. Asking $2750 shipped for the entire package. The trigger I think is adjustable and around 2.5 lbs as well. If you are looking to really upgrade your long range game with ammo that is very available and cheap to shoot with as far as match grade ammo goes, then this is the rifle for you.

igw9rr.jpg

14iog1s.jpg

t6p2mo.jpg

zswcxh.jpg

Here is a basic 5-round group @ 100 yards with this rifle using 168 gr CBC match BTHP (I pulled on the 2nd shot, that was me not the rifle)
    11a8ftv.jpg

If anyone has any questions or wants more pictures, just shoot me a message and we can exchange information. I take payment through either paypal gift/regular (add 3% to total price if you do not use the gift option), USPS MO (not preferred due to possible logistical issues, but will accept this), and of course face to face if you are in the area; I go back and forth between Houma and Monroe/West Monroe.
    This listing is cross posted.

Last edited:

Blaize

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 6, 2016
    Saint amant
    Anything you would be interested in taking a trade on? Obviously would include cash also for such a fine rifle! Please let me know, If not I understand and good luck with the sale!

jstokes1

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 9, 2012
    Houma
    Not really looking for trades sir, this is funding another purchase (LWTS thermal site). Sorry about the late reply.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom