WTS: WTS: Barrett M99 .50BMG Rifle + Pelican case (option for Ammo & Reloading)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Capt D

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2017
    Abbeville, La.
    Hello all, I've got a Barrett M99 single shot rifle, 13 rounds down the spout (by me). Military service took me to many un-gun-friendly places, thus this stick sat in a pelican case with a desiccant sack for the majority of that time. Did not really have much other occasion to fire it since that first time. I'm the first/only owner.

PRICE = $3,300

Barrel is the full 32", listing includes rifle, bipod, pelican case, (2) Snap-Caps, and cleaning kit. No scope/optic is included or implied. Price assumes a f2f meeting at a mutually agreed-upon location, but willing to ship for actual UPS cost as well as a bit of a packing/handling fee.

Buyer will have the option to purchase up to 175 rounds of CNC brass 750 grain projectile match ammo, with ammo can and (7) range boxes (hold 10 rds). Also have some reloading equipment (Lee press, a few brass 100+ ~20 new brass projos, ~100 new A-Max projos). Willing to discuss pricing upon commitment to rifle purchase.

I've got no rep here, and this is only my second post, but please see my iTrader feedback at the FAL Files: http://www.falfiles.com/forums/member.php?u=76457 I'll happily answer any questions, but please no trades or partial trades, at all. I'm in need of a direct sale here, and I'm also quite firm on price. I can be reached at aDOTdavidsonDOTivATgmailDOTcom (change 'DOT' to '.') or via text at 3zero3-2five0-8eight08

Oh, and my car is obviously not included; thank you for looking...

Cross-posted to:
    http://www.armslist.com/posts/91818...le--barrett-m99---option-on-ammo---reloading-

xoazmXdh.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom