Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 23
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    tactical hangover

    User Info Menu

    so, yote back thigh was decent in the smoker..

  2. #22
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    It would make a very fashionable hat.




    Or "chicken" on a stick. Just coat it in sweet and sour sauce
    Last edited by Pas Tout La; December 5th, 2018 at 03:11 PM.
    “You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.”

    -Winston Churchill

  3. #23
    Not a Fed.

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Ah, Lee Price road.. I was mistaken. W T Price used to be the CEO at East Louisiana State Hospital..the crazy house in Jackson, Price Leblanc sold cars dahlin, and The Price is Right is a game show...I got no idea where TJ price came from, but come back tomorrow and I might have an answer, lol.

    Anyway, Blankenship was their name. He owned a machine shop out there. I haven’t seen them in 20 years or so.
    Jack Blankenship? He had a shop on Lee Price. If you remember the guy that killed two people in East Feliciana and wounded one and killed another man in Pride last year. He was caught on Lee Price road close to Jack's shop. The one he killed in Pride was three houses from me and a distant cousin of mine.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.




  4. #24
    All or nothing

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by charlie12 View Post
    Jack Blankenship? He had a shop on Lee Price. If you remember the guy that killed two people in East Feliciana and wounded one and killed another man in Pride last year. He was caught on Lee Price road close to Jack's shop. The one he killed in Pride was three houses from me and a distant cousin of mine.
    yeah, my uncle Jack. He and my Aunt Jenny divorced ages ago.
    The psychopath that did all that killing, I thought that was on Blairstown road, unless they followed him that far. I knew all those men. One was a life long and good friend, Tommy Bass. Buck is lucky the guy was using a shotgun the day he went after him. If it had been the rifle I don’t think he’d be alive today. All of those he took were good people, every one. Looks like the killer will dodge the death penalty too. That’s just too bad...
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

  5. #25
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigRServices View Post
    Well I have the one I shot yesterday. I'm near Loranger, La if you want it. Not sure how long before other critters get it first. What's your plans with it? just curious
    I do some home taxidermy, then preserve it for display.

  6. #26
    Not a Fed.

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    yeah, my uncle Jack. He and my Aunt Jenny divorced ages ago.
    The psychopath that did all that killing, I thought that was on Blairstown road, unless they followed him that far. I knew all those men. One was a life long and good friend, Tommy Bass. Buck is lucky the guy was using a shotgun the day he went after him. If it had been the rifle I don’t think he’d be alive today. All of those he took were good people, every one. Looks like the killer will dodge the death penalty too. That’s just too bad...
    The killer lived on Blairstown. I knew Tommy too and I worked with his daddy and brother from working at the gravel pit back in the late 70s. Yep Buck was lucky. When he killed Carroll by me the day before I rode my lawnmower about 400 yard down the road to cut my other cousin's grass he could have shot me and never slowed down. When they caught him it was on Jim Price rd. by Lonnie Scott's old place Looks like the bastard will get off on playing the crazy card
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.




  7. #27
    All or nothing

    Gold Member

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by charlie12 View Post
    The killer lived on Blairstown. I knew Tommy too and I worked with his daddy and brother from working at the gravel pit back in the late 70s. Yep Buck was lucky. When he killed Carroll by me the day before I rode my lawnmower about 400 yard down the road to cut my other cousin's grass he could have shot me and never slowed down. When they caught him it was on Jim Price rd. by Lonnie Scott's old place Looks like the bastard will get off on playing the crazy card
    Gosh dang Charlie, I’m starting to think we know each other. As long as I hung around out there off Gillead road and Bluff creek area. All my friends I grew up with were out that way.
    You definitely wound up lucky with that joker out there. Grace of God he didn’t try you too.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •