Join BayouShooter For Free
Interstate Guns

Thread: Carry mindset

Moving forward

User Info Menu

Carry mindset

If you are new to carrying or just interested in a seasoned voice of someone thatís been there done that, spend a few minutes listening to this guy talk about it. Heís not a tactard, so if youíre into that skip the vid below.

https://youtu.be/YvacVb5It9Q

Iíve followed Paul for sometime now and heís got a great demeanor and way of speaking that most folks get.

All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I’ve watched a lot of his vids. He seems to have a good way of explaining real world stuff and I like that he’s a Beretta 92 fan.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

User Info Menu

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

No sir, I ain't.

User Info Menu

I'd watch, but I have a hard time with his speech impediment.
    Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop.

Marksman

User Info Menu

this dude has some great videos... some of them are a little long but well worth it... he does a lot of great comparison videos and never trys to bash one and put the other on a pedestal... very honest and equal reviews, he simply and very informatively provides the info and leaves the rest up to you

Marksman

User Info Menu

Moving forward

User Info Menu

He did one on .38 vs 9mm pocket revolvers that was really good. It was good info with data to back it up as he usually does.

No sir, I ain't.

User Info Menu

Some commentary on Paul Harrell.

Not Work Safe

Paul's rebuttal.
    Well we don't rent pigs and I figure it's better to say it right out front because a man that does like to rent pigs is... he's hard to stop.

Moving forward

User Info Menu

I saw those a while back. It’s the only one if Yankees that I watched the whole thing, just to find out what Paul was talking about. Both were pretty good.