Federal Ammo Rebate

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    I recently purchased 5,000 rounds of 9mm Federal Ammunition and no rebate on it.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Google federal ammo rebates, there is a ton of them

The firearms dealers should inform you of any rebates when you order. I have purchased a large amount of ammunition over the years and do not recall ever getting a rebate.
    It would be much simpler if they just discounted the ammunition. Probably a very small % of the buyers deal with the rebate stuff.

Last edited:

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    There is also a 20 buck a box on the federal black box ammo till December 31st. Up to 100 dollars.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    The firearms dealers should inform you of any rebates when you order. I have purchased a large amount of ammunition over the years and do not recall ever getting a rebate.
    It would be much simpler if they just discounted the ammunition. Probably a very small % of the buyers deal with the rebate stuff.

Thats why they offer rebates instead of discounting the price

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Actually that promo terminated Dec 2nd for new purchases.

Here is a link to all the Federal ammo rebates and info: https://www.federalpremium.com/promotions

You Sir are correct. It was till the 31st to mail it in. So many rebates hard to remember them all. Last year I bought a RCBS Progressive press and all the goodies. To get them all I had to mzil9 one here at my home. One to my dad's and the third to a friends place. Them they had one later on on just a few types of things. One was RCBS motor driven case timers. It was on sale as well so got it at a,bargain.

MisterBunnie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2018
    New Orleans, LA
    The federal black label rebate was the best deal I've seen in a while. Decent 22lr at 1.8cpr, 45 acp and 223 brass at 23 cpr and 9mm brass at 13cpr (all after rebate). Rebate process was all doable online, and all of mine have been approved but the last and latest purchase. I'm not always crazy about rebates, but this one was quite good.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom