WTS: FM-AK47-21 VEPR with red dot, mags, extras

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vv35t0iv

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2018
    Metairie, LA
    For sale is my FIME Group FM-AK47-21 VEPR folding stock model. The rifle has approximately 300 rounds through it and is in mechanically excellent condition. The original cleaning kit, cleaning rod, manual, and grip are included. Also included is a Primary Arms Advanced Micro Red Dot in an RS Regulate forward bias mount, Definitive Arms Fighter Muzzle Brake, ALG Recoil Spring, and Magpul Pistol Grip. The only modification made to the rifle was to remove some hinge material from the side folding stock hinge mechanism, since the hinge stuck out too far and interfered with the side mount sliding off and on the side rail. The hinge functions perfectly and has been touched up with a paint pen. See pictures.

7 magazines are included:
    1 factory 5 rounder
    1 magpul gen 3 ak47 mag w/ steel locking lugs
    5 eastern European production mags, all steel

I also have approximately 800 rounds of Tula 8m3 ammo available as well for an additional, reasonable cost.

Rifle was purchased new for $1200 from K-VAR, and is no longer being imported. New examples are going for $1600 on gunbroker. The optic and mounting combo goes for $300 new from Atlantic Firearms when they have it in stock. I am looking for $1800 cash for the rifle, installed and factory accessories, magazines, and red dot with mount. I am in Metairie and will drive as far as Gonzalez to do an in-person sale. I require a completed bill of sale with CHL permit for a private sale. Alternatively we could do the transfer through an FFL in-person, I will cover the transfer fee if it is less than $30.

I am not interested in other firearms for a trade, I would potentially be interested in quality optics, such as Vortex Viper PST or Razor scopes, preferably in a QD mount suitable for ARs. PM me if you have any questions or are interested.

2uotpua.jpg

13zsu2b.jpg

16icosz.jpg

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom