Where to buy image intensifiers for pvs 14

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • D_behrnes

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    Zachary
    So for all you night vision guys out there I have a couple questions, but first let me explain what I’m trying to do. So the plan is to build a gen 3 night vision set up but instead of spending around 7k all at once for goggles just piece it together over time. I’d like to go with a vyper 14 housing or just regular pvs 14 housing. That’s no issue to find housings but where I run into problems is finding image intensifiers. Yes I can spend 3k and get a mx-11769 Tube new but that’s not the route I want to go. Considering the most common tube is a MX-10160 and they have 3 different variants ( A B C)of it that could all be bought for around 1k give or take some, that is the route I want to go. So if I spend 1500 on 2 housing units and 2-3000 on 2 tubes that’s a pair of gen 3 goggles for around 3-4500 that’s a good deal in my opinion. I know I can find the image intensifiers on eBay but I know there’s other ways to get ahold of some used tubes I just can’t find the places. I’ve heard the gov. Will do auctions on used military gear and the pvs housings and intensifiers are some times in those auctions. I’m sure there’s also some night vision forums here in Louisiana I just can’t find them. So my main question is can somebody point me in the direction of either an online auction site that might sell these items or a forum where they have a market place or sections in a market place specifically for night vision and night vision components. Thanks y’all

Top Bottom