Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    All or nothing

User Info Menu

Did nobody notice the free shipping on orders over $49?

They even state price per round.

I’ve bought Federal XM80 by the 20 round white box a few times and don’t remember paying less than $11 per box, so this is prolly a decent deal for what it is. I bought a few thousand rounds of the Perfecta and Z tactical something or other at 10 bucks per box, but after taxes it’s $11... it’s ok, looks mil spec but pretty fouling and quite a few misfires from a box or two.
    I guess the appeal for me is having a sealed barrel full stashed somewhere.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Today only, use promo code LX4 and receive $40 off and free shipping. But they add a hazmat fee of $19.95 because of the amount of ammunition being shipped. Total cost to my door would be $3879.95 ($.31/round). Might be more if shipping to a residential address. There's also a $500 rebate available. Just remember to fill out the form.

Like Beauxdog said earlier, it's been available for a while. Academy even used to have two different size steel drums available on their site.
    Last edited by nolaradio; December 14th, 2018 at 09:12 AM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I am thinking this would be a good idea for a group buy.

For the 7.62x51 a 3 way split would be $1350.00 for 2500 or 4 way would be $1012.50 for 1875 or 5 way at $810.00 for 1500

the 5.56 a 3 way split would be $1300 for 4166 or 4 way at $975.00 for 3125 or even 5 way at $780.00 for 2500

I would be in for each in a 5 way split.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Did nobody notice the free shipping on orders over $49?

They even state price per round.

Ive bought Federal XM80 by the 20 round white box a few times and dont remember paying less than $11 per box, so this is prolly a decent deal for what it is. I bought a few thousand rounds of the Perfecta and Z tactical something or other at 10 bucks per box, but after taxes its $11... its ok, looks mil spec but pretty fouling and quite a few misfires from a box or two.
    I guess the appeal for me is having a sealed barrel full stashed somewhere.
    Yes I saw the free shipping that s how I saw the price per round and the rebate. When I added it to cart and put my info in it says shipping cost to be determined. Other places have IMI like it same cost perf round. If you add up what it would cost as,well as what it is to make that amount up. It is a whole lot of stuff and would be tons of time. And still be reloads. The cost per round is cheap. So cheap that is no way would I reload.

Shooter

User Info Menu

That last sale of Federal Black (300 round boxes) was .28 per round at PSA shipped. A drum of 12,500 rounds @ .31 each doesn't interest me one bit.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -- George Santayana

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

IMI Green tip 62 is on sale at 31 cents right now. And boxes of 1000 stack up easy

Marksman

User Info Menu

after the rebate on the 5.56 it brings the per round cost down to .312 cents each. so a group buy would mean 3 ways = $1133.33 for 4,166 rounds, 4 ways= $850.00 for 3,125 rounds or 5 ways = $680.00 for 2500 rounds.

i still say i would be in for a group buy and someone gets a drum to keep

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

you can get this to ya door if ya want 62grain 5.56 At 31 cents
    https://www.sgammo.com/product/223-5...i-ammo-made-is

On Target

User Info Menu

I can get it for you the XM855 Federal for .30 a round a local pick up. PM me if anyone is interested.