Thanks for having me.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 3Rivers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2018
    Monroe, LA
    I'm not sure that I would want to join a group which would allow me to be a member. Haha. I have seen that written various places and finally had a place to post it, I figure you guys/gals could she the humor in it. OK so I may not be that bad, only time will tell.... I have been told multiple times over the last couple years that I should join. BTW Deadduck is the responsible one for this. Yall feel free to blame him if you find yourself wondering why would anybody tell him about BayouShooters. I really think I may fit well with this group, or at least I hope to. We wouldn't be here if we didn't all like guns, whether for sport, hunting, or protection... I have a few pistols, mostly Glocks & Sig Sauers, one which is a 1911. And thankfully a carry permit for them. You just never know when you might not need those to be exposed. A few rifles, couple of Rem 700's and a few others in various calibers. I also have a couple of auto load shotguns, Win SX-3 in 12 gauge & Rem 1100 in 20 gauge... I may not make a lot of post, but that means I am in good company, that thinks like me or that I think like them, however you want to perceive that. Anyway usually by the time I that I read everyone else's post I figure most all points have been petty well covered. So just because I don't post much, and I'm sure I won't, doesn't mean I'm not reading everybody else's post. I'm just in agreement, but we all know we all don't allows agree or have the same perspective. This is what make forums great... If you are still here reading this, by now you know my post may appear to be a rant. I apologize ahead of time for that personality trait.

Thanks for letting me join,
    3Rivers (Phillip)

3Rivers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2018
    Monroe, LA
    You are right Gator 45/70, in fact the area surrounding Jonesville is called 3 Rivers, because of the confluence of the Ouachita River, Tensas River and the Little River becomes Black River.

Top Bottom