True......

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

A Wilson Combat EDC X9
    Why .45? Because they don't make a .46!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Super nice. I’ve been wanting to get one, but think I will pick up a Glock 19 gen 5 first. Love my G21. A sig legion is def on my list.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by machinedrummer View Post
    I would like to invoke my fifth amendment right due to the fact if my wife reads this she just might use said weapon to kill me in my sleep.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Need and want not the same thing.
    Yabut... nah man ! Need it.... if you need something and you can want it too, It’s the same thing cuz if you need it you’re gonna want to get that ASAP. Needing is just wanting it real bad so they’re the same. Right?
    Last edited by Magdump; December 18th, 2018 at 12:07 AM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    I have everything I need already.
    I thought I did too lol..after every gun/rifle purchase,i always tell myself "yep now i have everything i need"..then 2months later i end up buying something else..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

FedEx is bringing me a ham radio
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

User Info Menu

Wife threw away a box the other day... my son and i walked by the garbage can and there was a receipt on the ground. Picked it up and realized i was getting the yardage finder/Range finder i wanted. Also purchased myself a plinker.

To be honest, i am more excited about the purchases i made for my siblings. Got them both a plinker too. Woohoo!

Marksman

User Info Menu

I have 2 kids with birthdays in December so it looks like I’m getting a bill for Christmas. Yay me.
    “You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word. It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival.”

-Winston Churchill

Marksman

User Info Menu

My wife said I've been naughty this year.... so hopefully she will be too !!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    """ When Donnie speaks, listen! I Do! """