Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    -Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Gun Safe Lites? What Ya Got?

I have some 1.5" x 24" long fluorescent strips one on the inside above the door. and one under the edge of the shelf. Both have a power on and off manual switch.
    One has now seen better days. So looking at LED since I have power inside it.
    Maybe, I should tell my wife the safe is no longer useable! To small in size and lights are broken so we have to move it to the spare room. And get a larger one with working lights? All kidding aside what did you guys use led wise?
    Last edited by 340six; December 20th, 2018 at 02:58 AM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Led light tape from Amazon. It's got an adhesive backing. Also a motion sensor that turns them on for cool factor.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Tape light as well. I have some sort of lever switch so when door opens lights turn on. Also have the system running off a battery box because I donít have power nearby. Ran lights all the way down each side facing toward guns and 2 sticks under each shelf. I found the idea somewhere on the Internet several years back. Also used the same lights to light up the bed of my truck. Works well and pretty cheap for a reel of the tape lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tacklebox

User Info Menu

I use a cheapo led flood flashlight with magnetic base. Stuck it to the front wall against the top over the door. Just a push button on/off. But uses 3 AAA batteries and has been on the same set for two years now.
    "Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself.
    ... the very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good"

-George Washington

Sic semper tyrannis

User Info Menu

I have these LEDs from Amazon. Its the motion sensored by torchstar. Theyre awesome.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01FD...op_mb_pd_title
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

I like guns because they're f*cking awesome.

On Target

User Info Menu

I've been really happy with the MaxMySafe kit. You can use the manual switch, a door switch, and I believe they have a motion detector option.
    https://www.maxmysafe.com/ProductDet...UN-SAFE-LIGHT-

Marksman

User Info Menu

You have room for lights in your safe?
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

1911 cool-aid drinker

User Info Menu

Headlight from Lowes

enthusiast

User Info Menu

I also use max my safe lights, love it!
    Stephen

Marksman

User Info Menu

I installed some led rope lights and a WiFi switch