Glock 43X?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jasarii

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Walker, LA
    One would think that Glock would bring something out to compete with the capacity of the P365 (not the G26)...But Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves here. It may not even be what is going to be unveiled.
    IF...it is something along these lines, and they add a substantial amount of length to the grip, that would be disappointing compared to the grip length of the P365 which holds 10+1. It would need to be a 1.5 stack of some type and in the same ballpark grip length of the P365 to really be comparable.
    Hopefully they have figured it out and made it happen in their G43 platform. We will find out at Shot Show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    One would think that Glock would bring something out to compete with the capacity of the P365 (not the G26)...But Let’s not get too far ahead of ourselves here. It may not even be what is going to be unveiled.
    IF...it is something along these lines, and they add a substantial amount of length to the grip, that would be disappointing compared to the grip length of the P365 which holds 10+1. It would need to be a 1.5 stack of some type and in the same ballpark grip length of the P365 to really be comparable.
    Hopefully they have figured it out and made it happen in their G43 platform. We will find out at Shot Show.

The real secret sauce in the P365 is the magazine, and Sig has 3 patents on the P365 magazine alone. I’m not sure Glock has room to work with there in terms of making a comparable slim doublestack. I think we’ll see a single stack with a longer grip, especially given the “X” designation which so far has been Glock speak for short slide long grip. Or basically a thin slide G26. Neither of which is overly exciting to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    That may be true. But someone could have made fake pictures to go with some real information. And something like a 43X, if it turns out to be real, could be said to compete with the P365 for capacity.

I expect to see the real G43X after S H O T.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker

I expect the magazine rounds to be staggered as you said.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    So possibly like a Glock 26S??? Like the 30s, slim 36 slide and 30 frame?
    That would be a Glock 43 slide and 26 frame?

Appears to be approximately .071 wider with the grip .157 taller than the current G43 if the online numbers are correct
    It should be taller and thinner than a G26.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rynola
    Top Bottom