Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 56
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Since Jan 2019, down 60# using the Renaissance Periodzation App for my diet, doing Crossfit 3-4x a week and the Couch to 5K app for additional running conditioning.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Congrats man. Gald to hear about the weight loss.

Did chest and tri's tonight. Arms and chest are burnt out but it feels so good to be so worn out. Drank about 40g of Casein protein so should be building up some muscle while I am asleep tonight.

Hit a personal goal of 15 minutes at a 5mph pace. So from now on I will be upping my time in 1 minute increments until I get to about 30 minutes. Once I hit that goal I will start increasing my speed probably twice a week.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flamatrix99 View Post
    Since Jan 2019, down 60# using the Renaissance Periodzation App for my diet, doing Crossfit 3-4x a week and the Couch to 5K app for additional running conditioning.
    That is badass! Keep it up dude!!
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hit the gym last night for Chest/Tri night. Also got in some treadmill work. 17 minutes at 5MPH total distance of 2.8 miles for my 40 minute treadmill session. I am so sore today I did Back/Biceps Monday and still a little sore from that also.

Haven't changed my eating habits for the last few months and for some reason I am seeing about a 10lb weight gain on my off days and I don't even eat that much food in a day. I am back to my heaviest weight I have ever been at the moment. I think I am going to ride this wieght out for the next 6 weeks and then at the end of my 8-week lifting cycle, I am going to stop with trying to gain mass and will focus on losing the bodyweight with diet change and more aerobic activity.

On Target

User Info Menu

Im a self proclaimed expert on the keto diet and juice fasting. I had once lost 17lbs of fat in 30 days. Can walk yall through it.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rivens81 View Post
    I’m a self proclaimed expert on the keto diet and juice fasting. I had once lost 17lbs of fat in 30 days. Can walk ya’ll through it.

That's a no from me, dawg.
    You pick up a gun to shoot to kill. Or you dont pick up a gun.