WTS: Custom 2011 Limited Pistol w/ TWO Top Ends & SV Mags

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rojo

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 17, 2018
    Baton Rouge
    [FONT=&amp]This is a custom built 2011 Pistol (STI slide, frame and grip). It comes with 2 COMPLETE top ends, one in .40S&W and the other in .45ACP. The slides are tri-topped and custom milled. The scheumann ultimatch barrels are titanium nitride coated. Both sides are incredibly well fit. I am the second owner of this gun. The first owner had the .45 top end built to shoot limited 10, but I thought of having a single stack built with it. Each top has around 5,000 rounds through them. Both are tight. The magwell is a Dawson Brass magwell. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Magazines:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]I have 6 old style SV 140mm .40 mags with Dawson SNL +1 basepads (one with a Taran) and 1 old style STI .40 mag with a Dawson +1 Basepad. 7 140mm .40 mags total. SV followers and new ISMI springs. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]I have 2 STI 140mm .45ACP mags (brand new) and 1 140mm .45 mag that I don’t know the brand. 3 140mm .45 mags total. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]If you purchase the gun and would like a metal grip, I will sell an STI aluminum grip with it. I will not sell this grip individually. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Prices:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]2011 Gun with 2 top ends: $2,400[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]All mags w/gun purchase: $750[/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]STI Aluminum Grip: included[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Feel free to text or call [/FONT]225-270-0025[FONT=&amp].[/FONT]View attachment 82759View attachment 82758View attachment 82757View attachment 82760View attachment 82761

Last edited:
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gautreaux
    Top Bottom