Join BayouShooter For Free

Marksman

User Info Menu

What to do with assorted cast bullets, mostly CW Era

Howdy All,

I'm interested in suggestions for disposing of all of this assorted cast lead bullets, almost exclusively for Civil War Era muzzle loader and cap and ball pistol. I'd like to sell this stuff, if possible. Not looking to make a million, but it's got to be worth something.

Thanks,

N1UK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20181230_141355240.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	258.1 KB 
ID:	82815  

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

You would have better luck with the black powder guy's, May be a few on board?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    You would have better luck with the black powder guy's, May be a few on board?

I also posted here: https://civilwartalk.com/ and emailed these guys: http://4thla.weebly.com/

Marksman

User Info Menu

Not worth much to me as I would have to recast them but you may find someone that needs them.
    Wingate

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wcweir3 View Post
    Not worth much to me as I would have to recast them but you may find someone that needs them.
    Wingate
    What caliber are you looking for?

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Sell them at the castboolits site. To nice to me not down.