Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Marksman

User Info Menu

10.5" 300 blackout barrel and flash can

SOLD

https://www.masdefense.com/product-p/mas00124304.htm

https://www.kakindustry.com/ar-15-pa...-flash-can-5-8

I have a lightly used MAS defense 10.5" 300 blackout barrel with a kak flash can up for sale. Probably 200 or so rounds threw them. Has very light scuff marks on bottom of barrel from gas block install. Scuff isn't deep just like to give full details. Looking to get $100 obo or trades for the set. I'm in Lacombe/Slidell area. Text is easiest way to get me 985 seven eight eight 1535.

Trades interested in:
    45 Acp ammo
    223 ammo
    308 ammo
    Reloading supplies
    Glock parts
    AR parts
    Last edited by lilshaunsdad; February 1st, 2019 at 05:58 PM.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bump
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Marksman

User Info Menu

Added obo or trades
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Marksman

User Info Menu

-- Thomas Jefferson

Marksman

User Info Menu

-- Thomas Jefferson

Marksman

User Info Menu

Added trades
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Don't tread on me

User Info Menu

Would you take 100 shipped and mail it to Praireville? Also, what specific AR parts are you looking for? PM me!
    Last edited by Girouard; January 29th, 2019 at 03:31 PM.
    <EXITUS ACTA PROBAT>

Marksman

User Info Menu

PM sent
    -- Thomas Jefferson