Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Marksman

User Info Menu

POF drop in trigger for AR

Have a lightly used POF 3.5lb drop in trigger with KNS pins and installation tools for sale. I just didn't care for the straight trigger. My loss your gain. Has a small scratch on bottom side, doesn't affect form or function. Asking for $100 obo or possible trades. I'm in the Lacombe/Slidell area. Text is easiest way to get ahold of me 985 seven eight eight 1535.
    Last edited by lilshaunsdad; January 9th, 2019 at 05:08 PM.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Marksman

User Info Menu

Bump
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Marksman

User Info Menu

Added obo or trades
    -- Thomas Jefferson

User Info Menu

Text sent

User Info Menu

Still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Trade pending
    -- Thomas Jefferson

Marksman

User Info Menu

TRADED
    -- Thomas Jefferson