Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Some folks just can't handle the truth and don't have a sense of humor to boot.

Probably would be upset with Teddy Roosevelt's foreign policy when he said
    "speak softly and carry a big stick , you will go far. "

About time we ditched the political correctness ...

XD-GEM

Premium Member

User Info Menu

It was at once both inappropriate and yet absolutely on pitch with the history of America's fighting spirit. Those who would be our enemies forget it at their peril. For example, this Chinese Admiral who advocates for the sinking of 2 American carriers:

https://www.news.com.au/technology/i...e28e791aa26e0f

He is like all who refuse to learn the lesson of history. Ask Yamamoto how that "sink the carriers" idea played in 1941.

Yes, we Americans as a people prefer peace. What sane person does not? In peace, people thrive. In peace freedom can grow. It's why we as a nation have spent billions upon billions around the world helping others better themselves and the situation of their families. Some of those people have appreciated it. Some have not.

But any who have forced us to arms have found out to their great loss that while we can be a great friend, we can be an even more devastating enemy.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XD-GEM View Post
    It was at once both inappropriate and yet absolutely on pitch with the history of America's fighting spirit. Those who would be our enemies forget it at their peril. For example, this Chinese Admiral who advocates for the sinking of 2 American carriers:

https://www.news.com.au/technology/i...e28e791aa26e0f

He is like all who refuse to learn the lesson of history. Ask Yamamoto how that "sink the carriers" idea played in 1941.

Yes, we Americans as a people prefer peace. What sane person does not? In peace, people thrive. In peace freedom can grow. It's why we as a nation have spent billions upon billions around the world helping others better themselves and the situation of their families. Some of those people have appreciated it. Some have not.

But any who have forced us to arms have found out to their great loss that while we can be a great friend, we can be an even more devastating enemy.
    Very well stated !
    After reading your post all I could hear in my mind was Ace Ventura singing his '' Alrighty Then..'' Amen
    Do not bury me with flowers.. Instead bury me with the empty cases I defended my rights with !