Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
    wannabe operator

User Info Menu

Whats going on in golden meadow

https://wgno.com/2019/01/03/police-f...25612270801893

Marksman

User Info Menu

That’s a really bad way to carry a gun.
    Last edited by 340six; January 5th, 2019 at 01:02 PM.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

A good reason not to buy a NAA 22 used, huh? Never know where they have been.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    A good reason not to buy a NAA 22 used, huh? Never know where they have been.
    Sniff test first before buying it maybe?

If it smells like aZZ take a pass!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

You really wanna know what’s going on in Golden Meadow? Well, looks like the law finally Woke up from writing speeding tickets long enough to realize there’s some crime going on. Hahahahaha! Morning sunshine!
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

The law actually chased them all down and got tickets and charges

Marksman

User Info Menu

Wtf is going on in golden meadow

Savoie was charged with first offense possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, a felony charge of taking contraband to penal institution, and a felony charge of improper registration of a firearm .
    Exactly how does one properly register a firearm in Louisiana when there is no registry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Tigerfish; January 5th, 2019 at 06:18 AM.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

The Advocate article mentions homemade suppressors. I hope that's what law enforcement was referring to.
    FWIW I am constantly amazed with people bringing up the fact of needing to register a firearm. Another misconception is that it has been registered because it was purchased from a dealer with a background check.
    I'm a pistol packing vegetarian. I believe in keeping my options open.

We are asked to not judge Muslims by the actions of a few but gun owners ARE judged by the actions of a few lunatics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Is his azz crack an extension of his home?
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by paddle007 View Post
    The Advocate article mentions homemade suppressors. I hope that's what law enforcement was referring to.
    FWIW I am constantly amazed with people bringing up the fact of needing to register a firearm. Another misconception is that it has been registered because it was purchased from a dealer with a background check.
    Repetitive conditioning. The media says it enough times and people accept it without even knowing. Like ‘assault weapon’ (formerly assault style weapon), ‘high capacity magazine’, etc. So, somehow even many gun owners believe guns must be registered to the owner.
    As for the registered when bought theory, the feds get their names and serial numbers and that’s all they care about. Is that registration? Hmmm, one could argue that it’s not. But I’m not naive enough to believe that all that info has not been recorded and stored since day one of the the federal background check being instituted and if that’s not registration...well, we can think of another name for it if it’ll make you happy.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch