Join BayouShooter For Free
CS

Page 1 of 18 1211 ... LastLast
    Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

Cop shoots tiny chihuahua in owners yard on video

Ok, I don't know the whole story there, but there is no way that dog should have been shot.

If he can so nonchalantly do that on video and in public, what other disgusting things has he done out of the spotlight? He can burn in hell, he is truly a rotten son of a bitch.

https://www.fox16.com/news/local-new...dog/1687788302
    Last edited by CatCam; January 5th, 2019 at 10:24 PM.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

I am not one to bash on cops. But.... you shoot my puppy... I will woop your ass.. cop or not

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    """ When Donnie speaks, listen! I Do! """

Marksman

User Info Menu

I hope he gets paid leave in hell. Unless there is a whole lot more to this story, and I don't see how it could be that way.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Oh man...
    Is there anyone here, after watching that video, who thinks that cop shot the dog for any other reason besides punitive toward the owner?
    Because he wouldn’t go out to the street? Because he wouldn’t follow orders?
    Oh wait... maybe he was in fear for his life...

I’m just gonna bail on this thread. Don’t wanna get into this one.
    Peace.
    Last edited by Magdump; January 5th, 2019 at 10:29 PM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Not a Fed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Oh man...
    Is there anyone here, after watching that video, who thinks that cop shot the dog for any other reason besides punitive toward the owner?
    Because he wouldn’t go out to the street? Because he wouldn’t follow orders?
    Oh wait... maybe he was in fear for his life...

I’m just gonna bail on this thread. Don’t wanna get into this one.
    Peace.
    I think you're right
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The problems we face today are
    there because the people who work
    for a living are outnumbered by those
    who vote for a living.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

I'm not one to bash on cops either but every profession will get their share of undesirables, no matter how stringent any requirements are. That cop was just on a power trip. From what I'm guessing from the limited audio, that cop wanted to talk to the guy and the guy wouldn't put the dogs up. So the cop showed him who was in charge. There's no way that small dog had time to put the cop in danger. That dog was protecting its property from a stranger. Any dog bite, regardless of the size of the dog it comes from, can cause complications. But if that dog did anything more than barking, it was small enough for the cop to punt out of the way.

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I'm not one to bash on cops either but every profession will get their share of undesirables, no matter how stringent any requirements are. That cop was just on a power trip. From what I'm guessing from the limited audio, that cop wanted to talk to the guy and the guy wouldn't put the dogs up. So the cop showed him who was in charge. There's no way that small dog had time to put the cop in danger. That dog was protecting its property from a stranger. Any dog bite, regardless of the size of the dog it comes from, can cause complications. But if that dog did anything more than barking, it was small enough for the cop to punt out of the way.
    Agreed, I am pro-LEO but these are the scenarios that can put the good law abiding citizen into a very bad situation. As a dog owner, my pup is just as part of my family as my son & daughter.....hell, the dog still likes me!

Marksman

User Info Menu

That is wrong in so many ways. What would any of us do if someone (taking the LEO part out) came up on your property and shot your dog?

On Target

Premium Member

User Info Menu

What a great way to give a whole bunch of anti-LEO & anti-2A folks exactly the recruiting tool that they want...

Marksman

User Info Menu

The other officer that showed up should have arrested that dog killer.
    All things are common in slAKerville. USPSA# 66506