Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81718
Results 171 to 176 of 176
  1. #171
    On Target

    User Info Menu

    I just watched the video for the first time and #1 the man is an idiot for not putting his dogs up and the cop would have been in his rights to say 'contain your dogs or I will arrested you because they a creating a distraction that makes me feel unsafe .' #2 if he had shot my dog he would have died before he hit the ground . I may or may not spend time for it because when he did something so irrational and violent I felt my life was in danger . Either way he would be dead . I know this may make some of my Leo buddies mad but our local sheriff agrees with me and would have fired him immediately. Again the man may or may not have needed shot but the dog didn't.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

  2. #172
    ESSAYONS

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkpugs View Post
    I just watched the video for the first time and #1 the man is an idiot for not putting his dogs up and the cop would have been in his rights to say 'contain your dogs or I will arrested you because they a creating a distraction that makes me feel unsafe .' #2 if he had shot my dog he would have died before he hit the ground . I may or may not spend time for it because when he did something so irrational and violent I felt my life was in danger . Either way he would be dead . I know this may make some of my Leo buddies mad but our local sheriff agrees with me and would have fired him immediately. Again the man may or may not have needed shot but the dog didn't.

    Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Sir, if you feel you have the skills to draw a weapon and get on target before a trained LEO with his weapon already drawn can squeeze off a few rounds in your direction, more power to you. But I feel, while your intentions may be noble, your actions would result in something other than what you had hoped for.

  3. #173
    -Administrator-
    Make your own luck

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Sir, if you feel you have the skills to draw a weapon and get on target before a trained LEO with his weapon already drawn can squeeze off a few rounds in your direction, more power to you. But I feel, while your intentions may be noble, your actions would result in something other than what you had hoped for.
    I wouldn't call anything about that noble. A dog isn't worth anyone dying over.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    -- Austin

    "There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan


    Failing to plan is planning to fail.

  4. #174
    On Target

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Sir, if you feel you have the skills to draw a weapon and get on target before a trained LEO with his weapon already drawn can squeeze off a few rounds in your direction, more power to you. But I feel, while your intentions may be noble, your actions would result in something other than what you had hoped for.
    Agreed best of luck to anyone foolish enough to draw on someone who has already drawn.

    Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    I wouldn't call anything about that noble. A dog isn't worth anyone dying over.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Noble maybe not, but even though my dogs life isn’t worth a humans, taking it by gun in front of me doesn’t give me any warm fuzzies about your intentions.

  5. #175
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    This thread is the gift that keeps on giving


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

  6. #176
    -Administrator-
    Make your own luck

    User Info Menu

    Unfortunately this thread will no longer continue giving. Well, maybe not unfortunately.

    Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    -- Austin

    "There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan


    Failing to plan is planning to fail.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •