Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81718
    On Target

User Info Menu

I just watched the video for the first time and #1 the man is an idiot for not putting his dogs up and the cop would have been in his rights to say 'contain your dogs or I will arrested you because they a creating a distraction that makes me feel unsafe .' #2 if he had shot my dog he would have died before he hit the ground . I may or may not spend time for it because when he did something so irrational and violent I felt my life was in danger . Either way he would be dead . I know this may make some of my Leo buddies mad but our local sheriff agrees with me and would have fired him immediately. Again the man may or may not have needed shot but the dog didn't.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ozarkpugs View Post
    I just watched the video for the first time and #1 the man is an idiot for not putting his dogs up and the cop would have been in his rights to say 'contain your dogs or I will arrested you because they a creating a distraction that makes me feel unsafe .' #2 if he had shot my dog he would have died before he hit the ground . I may or may not spend time for it because when he did something so irrational and violent I felt my life was in danger . Either way he would be dead . I know this may make some of my Leo buddies mad but our local sheriff agrees with me and would have fired him immediately. Again the man may or may not have needed shot but the dog didn't.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Sir, if you feel you have the skills to draw a weapon and get on target before a trained LEO with his weapon already drawn can squeeze off a few rounds in your direction, more power to you. But I feel, while your intentions may be noble, your actions would result in something other than what you had hoped for.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Sir, if you feel you have the skills to draw a weapon and get on target before a trained LEO with his weapon already drawn can squeeze off a few rounds in your direction, more power to you. But I feel, while your intentions may be noble, your actions would result in something other than what you had hoped for.
    I wouldn't call anything about that noble. A dog isn't worth anyone dying over.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    Agreed best of luck to anyone foolish enough to draw on someone who has already drawn.

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    I wouldn't call anything about that noble. A dog isn't worth anyone dying over.

Noble maybe not, but even though my dogs life isn’t worth a humans, taking it by gun in front of me doesn’t give me any warm fuzzies about your intentions.

Marksman

User Info Menu

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Unfortunately this thread will no longer continue giving. Well, maybe not unfortunately.

-- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.