Cop shoots tiny chihuahua in owners yard on video

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Ok, I don't know the whole story there, but there is no way that dog should have been shot. :curse:

If he can so nonchalantly do that on video and in public, what other disgusting things has he done out of the spotlight? He can burn in hell, he is truly a rotten son of a bitch.

https://www.fox16.com/news/local-new...dog/1687788302

Last edited:

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    I hope he gets paid leave in hell. Unless there is a whole lot more to this story, and I don't see how it could be that way.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Oh man...
    Is there anyone here, after watching that video, who thinks that cop shot the dog for any other reason besides punitive toward the owner?
    Because he wouldn’t go out to the street? Because he wouldn’t follow orders?
    Oh wait... maybe he was in fear for his life...

I’m just gonna bail on this thread. Don’t wanna get into this one.
    Peace.

Last edited:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Oh man...
    Is there anyone here, after watching that video, who thinks that cop shot the dog for any other reason besides punitive toward the owner?
    Because he wouldn’t go out to the street? Because he wouldn’t follow orders?
    Oh wait... maybe he was in fear for his life...

I’m just gonna bail on this thread. Don’t wanna get into this one.
    Peace.

I think you're right :mad:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm not one to bash on cops either but every profession will get their share of undesirables, no matter how stringent any requirements are. That cop was just on a power trip. From what I'm guessing from the limited audio, that cop wanted to talk to the guy and the guy wouldn't put the dogs up. So the cop showed him who was in charge. There's no way that small dog had time to put the cop in danger. That dog was protecting its property from a stranger. Any dog bite, regardless of the size of the dog it comes from, can cause complications. But if that dog did anything more than barking, it was small enough for the cop to punt out of the way.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    I'm not one to bash on cops either but every profession will get their share of undesirables, no matter how stringent any requirements are. That cop was just on a power trip. From what I'm guessing from the limited audio, that cop wanted to talk to the guy and the guy wouldn't put the dogs up. So the cop showed him who was in charge. There's no way that small dog had time to put the cop in danger. That dog was protecting its property from a stranger. Any dog bite, regardless of the size of the dog it comes from, can cause complications. But if that dog did anything more than barking, it was small enough for the cop to punt out of the way.

Agreed, I am pro-LEO but these are the scenarios that can put the good law abiding citizen into a very bad situation. As a dog owner, my pup is just as part of my family as my son & daughter.....hell, the dog still likes me!

Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    That is wrong in so many ways. What would any of us do if someone (taking the LEO part out) came up on your property and shot your dog?

cbbr

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    What a great way to give a whole bunch of anti-LEO & anti-2A folks exactly the recruiting tool that they want...

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    I hope the cop goes down in history as the ***** that shot a 3 pound dog and lost every thing in a lawsuit.I hope they evaluate his home life because if you can do that to a little animal you will abuse humans also.

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    skynews-keenan-wallace-dog-shooting_4538891.png

The ******* in Question .I hope they sue his ass off!!!

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR
    Brown dogs matter. I any other person were to shoot a dog like that, they would be arrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Faulkner County Sheriff's Office
    22 hrs ·

Good Evening,

Since taking office in 2017, I have been an advocate of integrity, professionalism and transparency. I hold my Deputies to the highest of standards to protect and serve the residents of our community. Unfortunately, a Deputy fell short to those standards.
    I was notified Friday of an incident involving Deputy Keenan Wallace. Deputy Wallace fired his service weapon that injured an animal while in close proximity to a citizen. I believe there were numerous opportunities to de-escalate the incident.
    Over the last 24 hours, at my request, Faulkner County Investigators have been working diligently to investigate whether Deputy Wallace violated any state law or our agency’s policies and procedures. While it appears no policies or laws were violated, I hold every employee within our agency to the highest of standards and will be forwarding the investigation to the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office for further review.
    As a result of the incident that occurred on January 4, 2019, in the Shiloh Estates Subdivision, Deputy Keenan Wallace has been relieved of his duties at the Faulkner County Sheriff’ Office.
    We in Law Enforcement answer calls every day that require split second life and death decisions. We strive to be right 100 percent of the time.
    Our Department is sadden about this incident and apologize for any distress and disappointment this incident has caused anyone who was affected by this disheartening event. We will keep Reeses in our thoughts through the recovery process.

Sincerely,
    Sheriff Tim Ryals
    2.2K Likes2.5K Comments1.8K Shares

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    Yall do know that the little dog is still alive?

According to a Go Fund Me page, the dog is alive and currently receiving medical attention. As of Saturday morning, the page had raised roughly $1,000 to cover the dog's bills.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom