Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2111213 ... LastLast
    Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by oleheat View Post
    Bad look? Absolutely.

But I tend to focus on the positives: At least the deputy wasn't carrying a 10mm.

Whoa!

All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Last edited by Magdump; January 11th, 2019 at 05:48 PM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct itóóó
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

We get it, you donít like LE and you can google.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Ready, Shoot, Aim!

User Info Menu

Well, this went on for 12 pages...……

However during this whole ordeal I'm still pro LEO (insert rhetoric here)…...

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IK7YADL_Fk

I can search for things on Youtube too.

If you look for negative things in life, you will certainly find them. If you look for good, you will also find it. Who cares if the glass is half full or half empty - it has something in it, which is a lot better than what some have in their lives.
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

All or nothing

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Austin, I’m not a cop basher. Seriously. But it’s more than one bad apple. More than just isolated events. It’s a damn lot. I can find a lot of good too. I can also ignore all the bad if I so choose. I prefer to be objective. None of the events I watch on YouTube or see on the news or read about affect me personally, but the sheer numbers of times I see for myself a cop act lawless or inhuman or just impatient and indifferent tells me it happens a lot more than anyone should accept. The sheer number of lawsuits and wrong house no knocks and cop escalated situations may be easy for some to ignore. But with those odds, any one of us could be the next victim of that one bad apple rogue cop. Too many times I’ve seen things go to shit and innocent people wind up hurt or dead because the cops showed up. I think to ignore it or accept it until it goes nuclear is a mistake.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct itóóó
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Cop shoots tiny chihuahua in owners yard on video

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Austin, Iím not a cop basher. Seriously. But itís more than one bad apple. More than just isolated events. Itís a damn lot. I can find a lot of good too. I can also ignore all the bad if I so choose. I prefer to be objective. None of the events I watch on YouTube or see on the news or read about affect me personally, but the sheer numbers of times I see for myself a cop act lawless or inhuman or just impatient and indifferent tells me it happens a lot more than anyone should accept. The sheer number of lawsuits and wrong house no knocks and cop escalated situations may be easy for some to ignore. But with those odds, any one of us could be the next victim of that one bad apple rogue cop. Too many times Iíve seen things go to shit and innocent people wind up hurt or dead because the cops showed up. I think to ignore it or accept it until it goes nuclear is a mistake.
    Give us the odds please, you seem to have the figures. Im curious if itís similar to a shark attack. Iíd also love to hear your solution.

Last edited by MOTOR51; January 12th, 2019 at 04:17 AM.
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

User Info Menu

Cop shoots tiny chihuahua in owners yard on video

-
    Last edited by MOTOR51; January 12th, 2019 at 04:18 AM.
    Censored by "them"

On Target

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post
    We get it, you donít like LE and you can google.

I know in new and all but...
    We get you are LE of some sort or are very close to some(s) are is, and itís offensive to you that people search out the situtions that cast any LE in a bad light, this is just as counterproductive. Wouldnít it have been more productive if you found 5 videos of officers saving puppies or kittens?

On Target

User Info Menu

Additionally the glass isn’t half full or empty the percentage of full is much higher, but shouldn’t we ask and expect a full glass or as close to it as possible. I’m reminded of the sceme in Office Space to siphon off fractions of cents from each transaction. Even at fractions of a penny at a time it was still wrong and it added up.