Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12312 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

I hope the cop goes down in history as the ***** that shot a 3 pound dog and lost every thing in a lawsuit.I hope they evaluate his home life because if you can do that to a little animal you will abuse humans also.
    All things are common in slAKerville. USPSA# 66506

Marksman

User Info Menu

The Asshole in Question .I hope they sue his ass off!!!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Holy smokes that is terrible. That former cop is going to regret that piss poor decision.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Once the race card is played and it will this will all go away.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

Brown dogs matter. I any other person were to shoot a dog like that, they would be arrested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Faulkner County Sheriff's Office
    22 hrs ∑

Good Evening,

Since taking office in 2017, I have been an advocate of integrity, professionalism and transparency. I hold my Deputies to the highest of standards to protect and serve the residents of our community. Unfortunately, a Deputy fell short to those standards.
    I was notified Friday of an incident involving Deputy Keenan Wallace. Deputy Wallace fired his service weapon that injured an animal while in close proximity to a citizen. I believe there were numerous opportunities to de-escalate the incident.
    Over the last 24 hours, at my request, Faulkner County Investigators have been working diligently to investigate whether Deputy Wallace violated any state law or our agency’s policies and procedures. While it appears no policies or laws were violated, I hold every employee within our agency to the highest of standards and will be forwarding the investigation to the Prosecuting Attorney’s Office for further review.
    As a result of the incident that occurred on January 4, 2019, in the Shiloh Estates Subdivision, Deputy Keenan Wallace has been relieved of his duties at the Faulkner County Sheriff’ Office.
    We in Law Enforcement answer calls every day that require split second life and death decisions. We strive to be right 100 percent of the time.
    Our Department is sadden about this incident and apologize for any distress and disappointment this incident has caused anyone who was affected by this disheartening event. We will keep Reeses in our thoughts through the recovery process.

Sincerely,
    Sheriff Tim Ryals
    2.2K Likes2.5K Comments1.8K Shares
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Yall do know that the little dog is still alive?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

disgusting
    Last edited by EightySix; January 6th, 2019 at 08:37 PM.

Marksman

User Info Menu

That mother f*cker needs to be thrown in jail and have his ass beaten!

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Yall do know that the little dog is still alive?
    According to a Go Fund Me page, the dog is alive and currently receiving medical attention. As of Saturday morning, the page had raised roughly $1,000 to cover the dog's bills.