Join BayouShooter For Free

Weekend Warrior

User Info Menu

Metal detecting BR Livingston Area

Just getting back in to metal detecting and was looking for any info on places to go in BR Denham Springs area. I hit a park or two every once in a while but would like to find new places. Older houses, barns, fields, etc.
    If you know anyone who wouldn’t mind me searching their property shoot me a message. Would appreciate the lead.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.". Thomas Jefferson

All or nothing

User Info Menu

I have a White’s 6000 Di pro that has seen about 20 years of hunting. I usually don’t tell people my sites but I’ll say that if you were to hop and skip along the Natchez trace and do a little homework you might just luck out.
    I do enjoy coin popping on occasion if there’s nothing else going on.
    What you swinging?
    Last edited by Magdump; January 6th, 2019 at 02:30 PM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct it———
    Bangswitch

Weekend Warrior

User Info Menu

I got access to some land in Bogalusa that used to be an old farm so that should be pretty cool. I got a Garrett 300 that replaced an old Bounty Hunter I broke.
    I thought it was Illegal to hunt on the Trace? I don’t know though.
    To me, anything I find is just cool regardless of what it is, I’m a big kid that likes to dig in the dirt. Appreciate your reply
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.". Thomas Jefferson

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Have a Garrett GT350,Hasen't seen daylight in at least 3 years,I generally poke around on grandmaws old place,Rumor has it that a gallon jar of Morgans are buried out there?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

You need to get the guy from Oak Island to find it for you

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    You need to get the guy from Oak Island to find it for you
    Gary the English guy? If he had a boot up his arse and I had his detector then I would be happy!!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Or just get a backhoe

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    Or just get a backhoe

Marksman

User Info Menu

The amite river, right by the bridge on Florida. It's a popular swimming hole and fishing spot. I've found a knife and Leatherman just by fishing there.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Another form of detecting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyYuwfU3fPs