Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Grandfather of Oklahoma teen killed by homeowner speaks out

https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...r-unfair-fight

Seriously? I'm not going to take the time to ask and announce to three hoodlums rummaging through my house "Hey, you guys have any weapons?"

Marksman

User Info Menu

No, of course they didn't deserve to die for simple burglary, but would they have beaten the guy to death with brass knuckles if he hadn't been able to defend himself?

Or, how about, "our 3 families will have to live with this on our heads because we didn't teach our kids not to steal."

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

The grandfather is not thinking clearly....

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

The limb of stupidity runs strait on this family's tree.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Is the Blaze satirical like The Onion?
    -- Austin

"There is no "i" in team but there is in win. "
    --Michael Jordan

Failing to plan is planning to fail.

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AustinBR View Post
    Is the Blaze satirical like The Onion?
    Negative Ghostrider. They are affiliated with Glen Beck tho...so take it how you will.

I’m still laughing so hard I can’t read past the title. If I have the misfortune of people breaking into my home I plan to use every advantage at my disposal. I bet grandpa would do the very same if 3 peeps broke into his home if he was able.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct itóóó
    Bangswitch

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Ohhh this is from April 2017. Yeah this was real.
    -- Austin

--Michael Jordan

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Magdump View Post
    Negative Ghostrider. They are affiliated with Glen Beck tho...so take it how you will.

Iím still laughing so hard I canít read past the title. If I have the misfortune of people breaking into my home I plan to use every advantage at my disposal. I bet grandpa would do the very same if 3 peeps broke into his home if he was able.
    Werenít you also the same guy who choked up laughing at the LEO who got shot in his sidearm? Letís take the grandfathers comments for what they are, a grieving family member. The shooting might have been justified but itís still his family member. It really doesnít matter in the grand scheme of things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

What are the rules of engagement when someone ''in this case three'' are breaking into your home?

Is it bang bang bang + 27 more times and then reload?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

-Administrator-
    Make your own luck

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    What are the rules of engagement when someone ''in this case three'' are breaking into your home?

Is it bang bang bang + 27 more times and then reload?
    Neutralize the threat and no more. You can't execute someone on the ground, if that is what you are suggesting.
    -- Austin

--Michael Jordan