Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Guy Sells Junk Guns

This young man is going places!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgkLQEI3BDY
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

-Global Mod-

User Info Menu

Saw that some time back. No questions asked is key. I wonder what New Orleans does with legally owned but stolen guns that are turned in? Do they reunite them with the Owners? That is after test fired for balsitics and no crime was done with them so no need for evadance?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Saw that some time back. No questions asked is key. I wonder what New Orleans does with legally owned but stolen guns that are turned in? Do they reunite them with the Owners? That is after test fired for balsitics and no crime was done with them so no need for evadance?
    Well if its a known keeper gun chances are it will never see the light of day other than at a range?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

On Target

User Info Menu

Awesome!