Join BayouShooter For Free

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Government Shutdown...

I called today to check on a Form 4 and had a quick chat with the person who answered. She stated due to the government shutdown, they were operating on a contingency plan and were performing only essential government functions. When I asked her if it was save to reason processing Form 4's didn't fall under essential functions, she told me I was correct. She said there were no forms being processed at this time.

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Well ain't that the drizzling s**ts!

I'd rather the wall gets funded and started,Now if Trump wanted to take the funds out of congresses retirement fund I'm OK with that too

Pretty much what they did to Social Security funds!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Taxes are still being collected which equals paychecks for the gubment workers. I think only elected gubment officials shouldn’t get paid during a shutdown. Here we are again the left fights the right and who suffers? Choice is just an illusion. It’s us and them. Guess who is winning? Hint... it’s not US. A big electric fence would be cheaper and much more enjoyable.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Wealthy women wanted

Gold Member

User Info Menu

I pulled my boat to lake okhissa Sunday morning. I knew it was in a national forest but didnít think about it. Burned allot of gas to to see a barricaded entrance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sandman7925 View Post
    I pulled my boat to lake okhissa Sunday morning. I knew it was in a national forest but didn’t think about it. Burned allot of gas to to see a barricaded entrance.

Now. Barricade the Southern border.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I have 3 Form 4s in the system. Part of me feels like f*ck it I wish I could just pull them and get my money back...

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Well ain't that the drizzling s**ts!

I'd rather the wall gets funded and started,Now if Trump wanted to take the funds out of congresses retirement fund I'm OK with that too

Pretty much what they did to Social Security funds!
    Gator... you have my vote brother.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct itóóó
    Bangswitch

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sandman7925 View Post
    I pulled my boat to lake okhissa Sunday morning. I knew it was in a national forest but didnít think about it. Burned allot of gas to to see a barricaded entrance.

I thought barricades didnít work

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Old School View Post
    I thought barricades didn’t work

LOL.....

Seriously Misunderstood!

User Info Menu

This fight is not about a wall. This fight (for the democrats), is about not letting Trump have any (more), wins in his Presidency. All of these politicians are garbage, but democrats are a particularly despicable bunch. It is bad enough that they only care about their own power and the re-elections; but to pretend to give a rats ass about South American kids, morality, and American values is really reprehensible.

I would like to see a real journalist follow the bank accounts of all of these scum up there in both parties, and tell me where they amassed their fortunes while in office. How many American citizens died of drug overdoses, or were killed because of the decades of inaction at that border. How many American kids were killed in these wars they all want us to stay in forever, and never leave from? Follow their money. Tell me which ones are making millions off of cheap labor for big business, defense contracts that earn for continued wars, corrupt lobbyist for corrupt special interests, etc.

Any politician who has deliberately and knowingly profiteered from decades in Congress while American citizens were maimed in wars, suffered economic collapse, or died of any consequence related to their selfish power trips; should be dragged down the Capital steps with a meat hook, held down with a pitchfork, and have their heads smashed in with spade shovels.

And, since the government is shut down, they could just be left there on the steps to rot as a reminder to the next bunch.
    Remember; The 2nd Amendment Protects the 1st!
    Lyndon Johnson (Democrat & Father of US Welfare System) we'll give them stuff........."and have them ni&&ers voting democratic for the next 200 years!"
    "I'm a self reliant, self supported American trapped in a "Free Shit" society!"
    Be Warned! Amazon.com is Skynet!
    PLEASE STOP USING GOOGLE!
    I don't believe in a supreme deity; but have to believe Trump's win was Divine Intervention!