Join BayouShooter For Free

Cajun Ammo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Are they back to processing Form 4s yet? I think I am close.

Redneck with a gun!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flamatrix99 View Post
    Are they back to processing Form 4s yet? I think I am close.
    You will have to call and ask. I am in the same boat, one over 12 months and another almost 12 months.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

I called today and asked if Form 4's were back to being processes. The lady told me they are back working but she doesn't know if they are processing the forms or catching up on mail received during that time. My Form 4 at the top of the list is still showing pending and it's at 9+ months (04/26/2018).

Marksman

User Info Menu

There is so much winning in this thread. Wish I saw it sooner.

Its a shame everything typed was by a bunch of racist, gun clinging, bitter old white men.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bangswitch View Post

Its a shame everything typed was by a bunch of racist, gun clinging, bitter old white men.
    I would suggest you may have posted this in the wrong thread.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    I would suggest you may have posted this in the wrong thread.
    Right thread wrong page. Talk of barricades and walls and sticking it to the douchebag politicians. What’s not to love?

But I suspect I could post the same thing in at least a dozen threads I seen since joining.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Right thread wrong page. Talk of barricades and walls and sticking it to the douchebag politicians. What’s not to love?

But I suspect I could post the same thing in at least a dozen threads I seen since joining.
    So talking about walls and sticking it to the douchebag politicians means someone is a racist, gun clinging, bitter old white men. Noted.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, I think we should build the wall and stick it to the douchebag politicians.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thperez1972 View Post
    So talking about walls and sticking it to the douchebag politicians means someone is a racist, gun clinging, bitter old white men. Noted.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, I think we should build the wall and stick it to the douchebag politicians.
    Sarcasm stops being funny when explaination is required.

ESSAYONS

User Info Menu

Sarcasm stops being funny when explaination is required.
    Gotcha

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Now just how sure are we that we are prejudice? Bayou Shooter allows all racists to post regardless of color hahaha and then the ban hammer comes to play!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.