Government Shutdown...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I called today to check on a Form 4 and had a quick chat with the person who answered. She stated due to the government shutdown, they were operating on a contingency plan and were performing only essential government functions. When I asked her if it was save to reason processing Form 4's didn't fall under essential functions, she told me I was correct. She said there were no forms being processed at this time.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Taxes are still being collected which equals paychecks for the gubment workers. I think only elected gubment officials shouldn’t get paid during a shutdown. Here we are again the left fights the right and who suffers? Choice is just an illusion. It’s us and them. Guess who is winning? Hint... it’s not US. A big electric fence would be cheaper and much more enjoyable.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    I pulled my boat to lake okhissa Sunday morning. I knew it was in a national forest but didn’t think about it. Burned allot of gas to to see a barricaded entrance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coyote5.0

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2016
    Prairieville
    I pulled my boat to lake okhissa Sunday morning. I knew it was in a national forest but didn’t think about it. Burned allot of gas to to see a barricaded entrance.

Now. Barricade the Southern border.

Old School

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2012
    DTR

I thought barricades didn’t work

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    This fight is not about a wall. This fight (for the democrats), is about not letting Trump have any (more), wins in his Presidency. All of these politicians are garbage, but democrats are a particularly despicable bunch. It is bad enough that they only care about their own power and the re-elections; but to pretend to give a rats ass about South American kids, morality, and American values is really reprehensible.

I would like to see a real journalist follow the bank accounts of all of these scum up there in both parties, and tell me where they amassed their fortunes while in office. How many American citizens died of drug overdoses, or were killed because of the decades of inaction at that border. How many American kids were killed in these wars they all want us to stay in forever, and never leave from? Follow their money. Tell me which ones are making millions off of cheap labor for big business, defense contracts that earn for continued wars, corrupt lobbyist for corrupt special interests, etc.

Any politician who has deliberately and knowingly profiteered from decades in Congress while American citizens were maimed in wars, suffered economic collapse, or died of any consequence related to their selfish power trips; should be dragged down the Capital steps with a meat hook, held down with a pitchfork, and have their heads smashed in with spade shovels.

And, since the government is shut down, they could just be left there on the steps to rot as a reminder to the next bunch.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I called today and asked if Form 4's were back to being processes. The lady told me they are back working but she doesn't know if they are processing the forms or catching up on mail received during that time. My Form 4 at the top of the list is still showing pending and it's at 9+ months (04/26/2018).

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    There is so much winning in this thread. Wish I saw it sooner.

Its a shame everything typed was by a bunch of racist, gun clinging, bitter old white men. :hahano:

I would suggest you may have posted this in the wrong thread.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Right thread wrong page. Talk of barricades and walls and sticking it to the douchebag politicians. What’s not to love?

But I suspect I could post the same thing in at least a dozen threads I seen since joining.

So talking about walls and sticking it to the douchebag politicians means someone is a racist, gun clinging, bitter old white men. Noted.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side note, I think we should build the wall and stick it to the douchebag politicians.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    There is so much winning in this thread. Wish I saw it sooner.

Its a shame everything typed was by a bunch of racist, gun clinging, bitter old white men. :hahano:

Now just how sure are we that we are prejudice? Bayou Shooter allows all racists to post regardless of color hahaha and then the ban hammer comes to play!

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom