Join BayouShooter For Free
Interstate Guns

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Carencro Gun Show 19th and 20th

This is the group out of Alex. Not as many candles and what-nots being sold here!

Jan.19th and 20th

Not affiliated in any way,Just passing on the info.
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Carbon Sasquatch

User Info Menu

Thanks for the update. Picked up some surplus 8mm mauser ammo last year. Met some nice folks there. Not big, but not junky as well. Nice road trip. Thanks again.
    Say when!...............

Marksman

User Info Menu

Last show I went to I wasn’t sure if I was at a craft fair or a gun show. Spaghetti sauce and press on nails.
    Those who live by the sword, get shot by those who don't.

Tim

Marksman

User Info Menu

Best little gun show in the area, including ours in Lake Charles---nice folks!!!

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Bump, signs are out pointing the way!!!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Don't go to gun shows much, but with the weather forecast in the morning I'm planning on checking it out.