Join BayouShooter For Free
Brass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighReloader View Post
    Trump would flip on gun owners in a New York second. I'm convinced he'd sell his own children into slavery if he thought it politically expedient.

I don't trust him any more than I trust Clinton, Feinstein, Bloomenthal, or any of the other leeches in Washington.

Mike
    Let Civil war part deaux begin!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Let Civil war part deaux begin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Censored by "them"

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MOTOR51 View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I love you man!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

On Target

User Info Menu

Trump is not a stupid man. I would think he knows that the conservative masses of 100m firearms owners may be
    the only thing standing between him and a jail cell. I think that most of the military would stand up for him too. He may not be all we wish he were but he is so much better than what we could have.

Anyone following the news of Hollywood, Elites, MSM, and the other commie sects ratcheting up the hate and
    venom to anything middle of the road? Its getting hostile out there.

Long live the 10mm

User Info Menu

Liberals 1968: Down with big brother. Down with establishment.
    Liberals 2019: If you don't trust the government without question you're a racist, bigot, homophobe and a Nazi. We need less freedom.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Paintball View Post
    Liberals 1968: Down with big brother. Down with establishment.
    Liberals 2019: If you don't trust the government without question you're a racist, bigot, homophobe and a Nazi. We need less freedom.

Power is the most corrosive element know to man.

On Target

User Info Menu

Agreed.
    Life is Good, !