What Unique/Crazy Gun Have You Owned?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    I wasn't sure how to word the question but what was or is the craziest or weirdest you've owned?

Looking some things up yesterday I was reminded about a pistol I acquired back in the 80's that I had and sold?
    It was an HK VP70Z. One in the chamber and 18 in the magazine. I think it was the highest capacity pistol of the time back then. That thing looked like it belonged in a space movie. Below is what it looked like.

39724419533_9a23cd7bf0_z.jpg

Last edited:

dougstump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    x
    Webley-Fosbery Automatic Revolver, .455 old boy! Approximately 4,750 made, this is the 7 1/2" target model, rare among the rare!

Attachments

• Webley-Fosbery.jpg
      Webley-Fosbery.jpg
      89.1 KB · Views: 93

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    My AK arm pistol.Never seen another one.Many "old timers of BS" have shot it back when we would meet up at the BZ.
    IMGP0080.jpg

Last edited:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    My AK arm pistol.Never seen another one.Many "old timers of BS" have shot it back when we would meet up at the BZ.
    IMGP0080.jpg

Just when you thought you’ve seen it all. Didn’t know that existed. I’ve seen the Bushmaster arm pistol but never the AK. Does the sights cant? I have a few bullpups but that’s neat. Probably impossible to shoulder? I know you wouldn’t but....

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    Several. L.C Smith sidehammer double barrel 10 gauge with Damascus barrels (black powder only), CZ 52 roller locked ComBloc pistol in 7.62 Makarov, Speshul Weaponz .45 ACP version of a semiauto MP5, and a so called 'sneak' Luger with no maker rollstamp, Star Megastar .45 ACP almost the size of a Desert Eagle.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    Just when you thought you’ve seen it all. Didn’t know that existed. I’ve seen the Bushmaster arm pistol but never the AK. Does the sights cant? I have a few bullpups but that’s neat. Probably impossible to shoulder? I know you wouldn’t but....

When I saw the AR arm pistol I had a idea and parts kit so I built it.It has a 10 inch barrel and is accurate.Too short to shoulder but you can hold the back of it against the forearm and it shoots like a pistol or you can carry it like a purse and hip shoot it.Accepts all mags up to 40 rounds and drums.Would it be good to 200 yards?No but its a lot of power to clean out your house if you had to.

#1bambam

Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Oct 14, 2007
    The Nasty New Orleans.
    Awesome job. So you made the trigger linkage from scratch? Hats off to ya. I would love to see it in person. I bet it’s a fire breathing dragon.

Yes I did.Made the linkage, front trigger and trigger guard from scratch.I even fitted a bayonet on it but do not know where I put it.LOL It is loud and the linkage is so smooth it can be bumpfired when hip shooting.
    IMGP0034.jpg
    IMGP0053.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom