Pelican

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marksman

User Info Menu

I'm interested in .32-20 .32wcf as well

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Looked at several in passing today in da Creaux,Priced from 65.00 to 160.00 S&W

Even looked at a pimping 32 pearl handle priced at 250.00 Redd508 would like it!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Gator 45/70 View Post
    Looked at several in passing today in da Creaux,Priced from 65.00 to 160.00 S&W

Even looked at a pimping 32 pearl handle priced at 250.00 Redd508 would like it!
    Where is this at?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by troy_mclure View Post
    Where is this at?
    Gun show in Carencro at the old Ice Gators arena
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Monolithic Mentor

User Info Menu

Should be able to pick up an H&R 732, etc. in 32 S&W long. 32-20's are usually found in a S&W revolver. The H&R's will fire 32acp also with it's semi-rim. I shoot them in my Ruger SP101 4" 327 Fed Mag. If you can bite the bullet and pay more, I'd recommend the SP101. I had a Ruger Single 7 in 327 also and it's a great revolver but I just like the SP101 the most and it's easier to load and unload. Before this one, I had the same thing in 32 H&R Mag before the 327 came out.
    I thought I saw a 732 on La. Sportsman Classifieds. I think there was a SP101 in 32 HR Mag on there at one time also. You can shoot acp, short and long, and mags in it and all of those and 327 in the one I have.

On Target
    Site Sponsor

User Info Menu

I may have a few to offer tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Marksman

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hunter5567 View Post
    Should be able to pick up an H&R 732, etc. in 32 S&W long. 32-20's are usually found in a S&W revolver. The H&R's will fire 32acp also with it's semi-rim. I shoot them in my Ruger SP101 4" 327 Fed Mag. If you can bite the bullet and pay more, I'd recommend the SP101. I had a Ruger Single 7 in 327 also and it's a great revolver but I just like the SP101 the most and it's easier to load and unload. Before this one, I had the same thing in 32 H&R Mag before the 327 came out.
    I thought I saw a 732 on La. Sportsman Classifieds. I think there was a SP101 in 32 HR Mag on there at one time also. You can shoot acp, short and long, and mags in it and all of those and 327 in the one I have.
    I'll check out last sportsman thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CSGunParlor View Post
    I may have a few to offer tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Awesome. Ill keep an eye out.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Still looking. Cabellas had a webely in my price range, but the hammer would drop on it's own with light tap.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Still looking. It can be ugly as hell.