Join BayouShooter For Free
Pelican

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Powder for powder

    I have a fair amount of various types of powder. Some old, some new, some pistol, some rifle.

    I would like to trade for some H335

    I would be willing to do 1.5 to 1, if I have enough of a particular one. There are more metal tins under the first pic, so those showing are not all types.

    Baton Rouge area, unless you are willing to drive. I do travel to the Lafayette area from time to time.

    Guessing on some of this:

    2400 1 lb
    Bullseye about 2 lb
    RL 22 .5
    RL 15 .5
    Unique 1 lb
    H4831 2 lb
    H380 3 lb
    W760 2.5 lb
    H4895 2 lb
    H205 1 lb
    Imr 4320 3.5 lb
    Imr 4198 1.5 lb
    Imr 4895 1 lb?
    Imr 4227 5 lb
    Imr 4350 1.25 lb
    Hiskor 700x 2 lb

    There ya go!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by revbc; January 15th, 2019 at 09:19 PM.

  2. #2
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Wow! No one needs powder, seems like just yesterday no one could find any. Some of this is older, but still great powder.

  3. #3
    -Global Mod-

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by revbc View Post
    Wow! No one needs powder, seems like just yesterday no one could find any. Some of this is older, but still great powder.
    Naw ya nustvto far from me. I can tell you and the others old powder that is stored right is just as good as new. I am still shooting old card board canisters like that. Even have 1 pound left of some Red Dot that was 8 pound keg. I even have books old ones for them. Some even collect the containers them self. I am surprised no one has jumped on them.

  4. #4
    Yellow Boxes? Sweet!

    User Info Menu

    No H335 here.

    Is there anything else you’re looking to trade for?
    Bob Karo - BOW Crewmember #42
    I am The Answer.

    "The Media say 'Everything is awful but it's okay',
    It turns out that Fox Mulder is really Keyser Soze,
    If Men In Black are in your tub, or birds consult your cat,
    Duck your head, try not to think, and wear this tinfoil hat."
    The Illuminati Polka - Tom Smith


  5. #5
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by BobKaro View Post
    No H335 here.

    Is there anything else you’re looking to trade for?
    Sure...what do you have and what do you need? Shoot me a PM if you like and we can work on it.

  6. #6
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 340six View Post
    Naw ya nustvto far from me. I can tell you and the others old powder that is stored right is just as good as new. I am still shooting old card board canisters like that. Even have 1 pound left of some Red Dot that was 8 pound keg. I even have books old ones for them. Some even collect the containers them self. I am surprised no one has jumped on them.
    Aw man, Kenner is not to far....Love to go eat at Kenner Seafood. Love that fried flounder!

  7. #7
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    Bump with a List

    Bump

  8. #8
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    bump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •