Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

So a Moose Walks Into a Hospital.........

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/2019...l-finds-snack/

Only in Alaska!
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Hey Gator, do you know the difference between a zoo up north and one down south?

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    Hey Gator, do you know the difference between a zoo up north and one down south?
    No, What is it?
    "When You Go Home, Tell Them Of Us And Say, For Your Tomorrow, We Gave Our's Today"

Voting is the responsibility of a citizen, even if voting may not necessarily be obligatory. To not vote seems to me to be an abrogation of one's responsibility as a citizen, regardless of one's politics.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Zoos up north have a plaque outside of cages with a description of the animal; Zoos down south also have that same plaque, but also has a recipe attached

Marksman

Gold Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Abear View Post
    Zoos up north have a plaque outside of cages with a description of the animal; Zoos down south also have that same plaque, but also has a recipe attached
    lol