Got the Sherburne Muddy Road Blues

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BrandonPle

Gunlover
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Watson
    I rectum I'm gonna try to brave it Monday . I got a few things that need the dust knocked off. Hopefully Sundays rain won't have too negative an impact on such a fine road :eek3:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Was there yesterday. Road sucked but at least it was dry. Not now I’m sure.
    Fishing was slow and couldn’t catch any keeper size bass. All real small fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FMcDaniel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2016
    Erwinville, La.
    Off this week for Thanksgiving Vacation. Took a ride to Sherburne to the shooting ranges and found out that the ranges are closed on Mondays since September 30th. Wasted trip but the road was fine. May head back tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

mforsta

Pops
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 25, 2012
    Denham Springs
    According to the LDWF website the range is supposed to be open 7 days a week.

Sherburne shooting range to have intermittent closures Oct. 14-18 for lead recovery operations. The skeet, trap, and archery ranges will be available as normal during this time.

Skeet Range #1, Archery Range, Pistol Range, and Rifle Range: 7 days a week, sunrise to sunset

Skeet/Trap Range #2: Regular Hours: Thursday-Saturday, 8 am-4 pm ; Skeet/Trap Range #2 will be closed on Saturday and Sunday, December 22nd & 23rd, 2018

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    According to the LDWF website the range is supposed to be open 7 days a week.

Sherburne shooting range to have intermittent closures Oct. 14-18 for lead recovery operations. The skeet, trap, and archery ranges will be available as normal during this time.

Skeet Range #1, Archery Range, Pistol Range, and Rifle Range: 7 days a week, sunrise to sunset

Skeet/Trap Range #2: Regular Hours: Thursday-Saturday, 8 am-4 pm ; Skeet/Trap Range #2 will be closed on Saturday and Sunday, December 22nd & 23rd, 2018

Lead recover WTF,Stuff looks like gravel every-time after a rain!

FMcDaniel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2016
    Erwinville, La.
    Ok, made another's trip to the Shooting Range today, packed, everyone sighting in for hunting season. Took a snap shot of the board.
    29b9944b36f82275f08d94c31c1e78c1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

RaleighReloader

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jan 30, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Roads into Sherburne were a bit rough today, with the rain and puddles hiding some of the deeper potholes. But I made it in and out without a problem, and the range was pleasantly empty today.

Looks like the last crop of people that were there thought that their mother worked there and would clean up after them. That, or they didn't know what the stick with all of the bristles on the end was for. I took a few minutes when I was done to sweep up the entire range; hopefully that makes it nice for the next people to go out.

Mike

Top Bottom