Random Thoughts If You Get Bored

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA

In an effort to expand simple comments let's try this and see where it goes.
    Sometimes you just want to make a little comment without posting a whole thread. It can be just an observation or a random thought.

I'll start with this...... The gun(buying/collecting)game can be a serious addiction. I started recently with simply trying to get rid of some things I don't think I'd have a use for anymore but I find myself discovering better, different or more interesting(to me)firearms that I want to acquire. LOl......

Last edited:

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    why do people post used things for sale when you can buy the same thing new for the same price or a few extra dollars and then wonder why they don't sell their item???

mukwah

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Shreveport,La
    You are exactly right! I've been trying to thin out my knife collection and it seems like the more I sell the more I see that I want and add to my "want" list.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    why do people post used things for sale when you can buy the same thing new for the same price or a few extra dollars and then wonder why they don't sell their item???

Hey, now you get the added benefits of.
    1}The half box of ammo with the gun.
    2}Holster made by the El-Cheapo Company.
    3} The Nod Nod Wink Wink of no FFL And the seller lost it in the "Famous Bayou-Shooter Boating Accident" But seller wants a picture of your DL
    4} The added value of being a "Collector's Item" being that it was on the Titanic 2

Last edited:

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Hey, now you get the added benefits of.
    1}The half box of ammo with the gun.
    2}Holster made by the El-Cheapo Company.
    3} The Nod Nod Wink Wink of no FFL And the seller lost it in the "Famous Bayou-Shooter Boating Accident" But seller wants a picture of your DL
    4} The added value of being a "Collector's Item" being that it was on the Titanic 2

Don’t forget very low round count. Everyone claims to be shooters till they sell their guns that haven’t been shot much at all. I’ve never seen one that says, I’ve shot the s$it out of this one and now it’s time to get a new one.

herohog

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    Shreveport, LA
    I was addicted to "odd" guns and calibers like: 9mm Largo (9x23 Spanish), 8mm Mauser, .303 British, 9mm Winchester Magnum (9x29) I had all but 2 of the 9mm Largo guns I lusted after, here they are:
    JOLOAR.png

and this rare specimen
    1910.png

Back when I was in the Largo Owners Group I saw the JoLoAr when a member brought to a Shoot and Meet. Never saw the Bergmann-Bayard "in the wild."

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Don’t forget very low round count. Everyone claims to be shooters till they sell their guns that haven’t been shot much at all. I’ve never seen one that says, I’ve shot the s$it out of this one and now it’s time to get a new one.

Ya 100% right I thought I covered that with the half box of ammo.
    They Insinuated it was just fired to test function. {IE} low round count and works like a charm.
    I also like the ones that are shot the crap out of listed as "Broken In"
    That's a cost saving to you as they spent all the time shooting the Sh!it out of it as you say. You have not only saved the $ on Ammo but the time as well.
    Win Win.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    It's a little chilly here today! Oooh.... I know, I'm going to make some chili today!!!!:)

Chilli Today Hot Tamale Tomorrow.................... I will be here all week

Top Bottom