*^#@#* Trespassers!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Skip glitter, use ink... rit dye, not watered down much, in a plastic baggie. Or some paint, maybe a paint grenade like the paintball guys use.

One of those 12 gauge trip wire things with a qt of rustoleum on top... the perp will be easy to identify...
    This
    Screw the glitter crap. That’ll shower off. A good oil based paint with a mild charge. Did someone already post that video?

https://youtu.be/29KayLMOI-w

Last edited:

DBMJR1

Madame Mayor's Fiefdom
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jul 27, 2008
    New Orleans, La.
    If'n we're doing liquids, I vote for India Ink. Bathe in anything you want. Only thing getting India Ink off, is time.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I was out there yesterday pulling camera cards and putting up No trespassing signs.

I eased up to the fence line running east and west,Put a No Trespassing sign and nailed it up in a gum-tree since no-one wants gum-trees.

Walked parallel with the fence,Put one up even with his porch,Went on down and turned North putting up at least 3 more also in the process coming across a feeder in the woods,No stand btw.

Reached the end of the fence line on the North end and while I was nailing this No Trespassing sign to the corner fence post.

Boom!!! Whack!! I'm think well hell,The boy must of spotted the sign from the porch and drilled it!!!

Anyway,It was getting late and I headed back to camp before dark,Had other Irons in the fire like company coming!

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    So the son shot the brand new sign. A call to the Sheriff's card ya have is needed

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Got a picture of some dummy leaning against a tree,Think I'll call him Drop Dead Fred............lol

Attachments

• 1-30-19-1 001.jpg
      1-30-19-1 001.jpg
      256.4 KB · Views: 140

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Thinking about moving Drop Dead Fred out into the woods facing south and about 100yds from my trespassers fence.

Natural Fred will be holding a stick painted black with a fully automatic clip that shoots 700 rds per minute.

Fred doesn't say much,But he's dependable.

Attachments

• IMAG01359.jpg
      IMAG01359.jpg
      281.9 KB · Views: 109

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Fred's gonna freeze out there. He should have brought a coat.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

Fred likes to ''sport'' about at times,He's not much of a driver,Has a hard time keeping it between the ditches.

Doesn't say much either? I don't think the cold bothers him,He's never said otherwise.

Attachments

• IMAG00504.jpg
      IMAG00504.jpg
      224.8 KB · Views: 78
    Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom