*^#@#* Trespassers!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I have to go to the local DA's office in Deridder to file for trespassing

Everything else is LDWF's gig or so I'm told,I'll know more Friday

That sucks. In my case the Game warden put all charges except the trespassing. EBRSO did that but the Deputy pulled a good one and only charged one guy. They one she didn't charge was the one that drove his truck back in my pasture. When she asked me if I wanted to press trespassing charges I ask who they were. She told me some name I didn't know and the other said he was a friend with her son but not to let that influence me. I told her not to worry it wouldn't. Guess which one she didn't charge when I got the report and read it. He ended up getting charged after I called the DA

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I have to go to the local DA's office in Deridder to file for trespassing

Everything else is LDWF's gig or so I'm told,I'll know more Friday
    The warden that handled my problem took care of all that. I simply went in and signed what was prepared when directed. I actually collected a reward for the turkeys killed on my place. The proceedings were handled in the local courthouse and that particular person was charged with trespass and a few other things.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    The warden that handled my problem took care of all that. I simply went in and signed what was prepared when directed. I actually collected a reward for the turkeys killed on my place. The proceedings were handled in the local courthouse and that particular person was charged with trespass and a few other things.

I've found 3 more pictures of the dogs,Date is correct!

These boy's appear to be chronic trespassers,I forwarded these pictures this am to the agent in charge!

Attachments

• 12-23-18 110.jpg
      12-23-18 110.jpg
      265.5 KB · Views: 149
    • 12-23-18 111.jpg
      12-23-18 111.jpg
      265.5 KB · Views: 149
    • 12-23-18 112.jpg
      12-23-18 112.jpg
      266.5 KB · Views: 145

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    I agree crazy that they are so open about it. Do they think it is public land or just do not care?

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Crazy to me that someone would make themselves so much at home on someone else's land. Are you not on the property much?

I agree crazy that they are so open about it. Do they think it is public land or just do not care?

No, I may not go out there for weeks at a time, I killed a little forked horn on opening day and thats enough deer for the wife and I so as far as deer hunting goes I have no need to be greedy and kill more.

Now I have squirrels,turkeys,bobcats,coyotes and raccoons that need a good flogging,So pretty much I only deer hunt and not much of that this year.

I have nerve damage in my lower back so stomping around the woods pretty much limits me.

Had an Uncle living out there until 2001,Cigarettes got him and he died of lung cancer.

Place stayed empty until about 2013,Had another cou-zan went by to check the place I want to say 2013?

He found syringes,booze bottles,used condoms and an extremely wore out love doll whom we named Heidi.

So in a time span of 12 years or so every jackleg who thought he could get away trespassing did!

I ran one off I caught coming down the property line in 2013, I yelled at him and since he's a young guy he hauled ass through the woods to his truck which is brown,loud, jacked up with a dog box, Haven't seen him since.

Another dude came out there and shot his-self in the head only to F'k that up where he only blew his eyeballs out and crawled around all night until the old man across the highway came over and found him, Took him a month to die down in BR.

So yeah,12 years being empty with no-one around means open range to these Beauregard mullets!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Heidi started life as a pretty hot blonde.

However after falling down on her luck and becoming the Town bicycle of Ragley La.

She was used and abused until she would no longer hold air and became ....deflated and then rejected by even the lowest of rednecks out for a quick ride!!!

Sadly I put her out of her misery as a fallen angel.

I'm sure some redneck will shed a tear for her.

This is her and her sisters in their Glory days!!!

Attachments

• inflatable-sex-doll.jpg
      inflatable-sex-doll.jpg
      14.4 KB · Views: 86
    Last edited:

stancel

Swamp Stalker
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Carriere, MS
    Interesting. In my neck of the woods (Mississippi), any dog that crosses a property line onto property with livestock (horse, chickens, etc.) can be legally shot. It happens all the time where I live. Might not apply to hunting property though.

And look, I am a dog lover. But, if you like your dog, keep it on your own property. If you don't and it gets shot, that is YOUR fault. I don't know your dog. I don't know what it is capable of. And I am not betting the well being of my kids or animals on your dog being a sweetie because once I find out it isn't, it is too late to do anything about it.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Interesting. In my neck of the woods (Mississippi), any dog that crosses a property line onto property with livestock (horse, chickens, etc.) can be legally shot. It happens all the time where I live. Might not apply to hunting property though.

Well that's pretty much it here,Best the dog has a dead chicken in it's mouth.

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    My mom's family has owned 30 acres of woods since 1918,. She and all her siblings are dead and only a few children and grandchildren are left. About 10 years ago one of my cousins called and asked if I had put posted signs around the property, I hadn't . After some investigation we found a local deer hunting club that owns/leases land about 3 miles away had posted all the land in that area and would run off anyone claiming they had it all leased. They went so far as to draw up fake leases with the land owners name. After that we began regular visits to the land.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you

I get really angry when I see domestic dogs (sometimes I’m sure feral) running wild in the woods at camp, but I could never roll one. I’ve shot coyotes and I’ve had to paid to have one skinned. I just couldn’t do it, they look too much like a pet. Many domestic dogs will prey on small animals, and left to their devices I’m sure would prey on fawns and other game animals like a coyote does, I’m just a little to soft to roll a domestic dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom