*^#@#* Trespassers!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    w13xxxfyye6p0l1hxhua.jpg

Dude, That's really f'k up there, A deer is one thing,The dog is another,These 2 would't mind shooting a kid or you just for giggles!!!

Lil Bstd's like that need killing early in life before they become a real problem.!!!

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    My mom's family has owned 30 acres of woods since 1918,. She and all her siblings are dead and only a few children and grandchildren are left. About 10 years ago one of my cousins called and asked if I had put posted signs around the property, I hadn't . After some investigation we found a local deer hunting club that owns/leases land about 3 miles away had posted all the land in that area and would run off anyone claiming they had it all leased. They went so far as to draw up fake leases with the land owners name. After that we began regular visits to the land.

Oh yeah baby they are out there, Hell some will even lease you somebody's else's land and then ''poof'' disappear!!!

Last edited:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I get really angry when I see domestic dogs (sometimes I’m sure feral) running wild in the woods at camp, but I could never roll one. I’ve shot coyotes and I’ve had to paid to have one skinned. I just couldn’t do it, they look too much like a pet. Many domestic dogs will prey on small animals, and left to their devices I’m sure would prey on fawns and other game animals like a coyote does, I’m just a little to soft to roll a domestic dog.

This was a great dog. He didn't leave the owners yard. A buddy of mine used to pass that house everyday and said they stayed close to the road and just watched the cars go by. I got to know the owner afterward the owner died about a month ago

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    My mom's family has owned 30 acres of woods since 1918,. She and all her siblings are dead and only a few children and grandchildren are left. About 10 years ago one of my cousins called and asked if I had put posted signs around the property, I hadn't . After some investigation we found a local deer hunting club that owns/leases land about 3 miles away had posted all the land in that area and would run off anyone claiming they had it all leased. They went so far as to draw up fake leases with the land owners name. After that we began regular visits to the land.

I have a dead end road that runs down my property line and ends at the parish line. A group of guys started them a hunting club on the land at the end. They put up posted signs and planted food plots. The property is owned by friends of mine and when they were told they went and ran their ass off.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Warden dropped in, He's going to investigate the 2 for previous game violations.

Advised me to file a report with local sheriffs office for future reference,If I get more pictures then they will have enough to make a move.

He was off to chase duck poachers!

Turkey's are coming in like Teal!!!

Attachments

• 1-18-19-2 308.jpg
      1-18-19-2 308.jpg
      271.9 KB · Views: 108

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Little update,I was back out there today hooking up a trailer to my truck and BOOM!!!

About 100 yds behind me someone shot a shotgun,I'm like *^*#!** so I call the BPSD to come out and make a report.

Bout 20 minutes later the deputy pulls thru the gate,Sooo I proceed to explain my concerns with pictures on my phone.

I ended up with a case # and the deputy locates the skinhead and sons address and off he goes!

I'm on down the road cruising towards Oakdale when the deputy calls me back explaining that he contacted skinhead about trespassing.

Naturally,He assures the deputy he has permission hahaha

Plus,He really doesn't know the property lines (Dudes a helicopter pilot) hahaha

And as an added bonus,Deputy wants me to call skinhead cause skinhead wants me to have a cup of coffee with him! ( cough,giggle,snort,f*^t )

Told the deputy that I figured he would try to BS him,But to appease the deputy I agreed to call said skinhead.

So I stop about 5 miles down the road and give him a call.

Pretty much went like this,Had a lot of problems with the connection

Called and his first plea was he has permission from some dude who I guess died some years ago, I tell him the dudes dead and the land north of him is being handled by a land company out of Lake Charles.

So I get more of the stupid act,But I'm not sure what land your talking about?

Me, Your a pilot ain't ya,The property past your north fence line thats wooded.

SH, But I have permission from Mr.Walker!

Me, He's dead bruh,The family turned control over to a land co. in L.Charles

(I had given him 15 days to remove his equipment)

SH,But I work 7/7 and have 7 kids!!!

Me.........

I then tell him I ran one trespasser off ,Young guy who could run,Guy had crossed the tracks and lit out in an old loud brown jacked up truck.

SH, Begins to tell me about what a bunch of pos young guys are nowadays yadi yadi yadi

Me, Had another dude came out there and blew his brains out.

SH,OMG!

About this time connection is dropping in and out, He was trying to explain that this was a drug house 7/9 years ago?

I didn't tell him no-one has lived there since 2001.

At any rate I'm waiting for him to remove 2 stands and a feeder.

I'm sure the sage is not finished.

Danny Abear

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2007
    Brusly, La.
    I would take someone with me next few times i'm out there, to watch my back ,don't want to read about you getting mistaken for a deer and get shot.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I would take someone with me next few times i'm out there, don't want to read about you getting shot or mistaken for a deer.

Thats what the deputy said,Don't try to handle this yourself,Call me.

I told him I only had a pistol on me, Next time I'm bringing something with long range capabilities, He's like, No call me,I'll lock him up if necessary,
    15 days,May have a few deer stands for sale...Cheap!

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I was wondering why he couldn't just be arrested for trespassing and then keep arresting him until he finally gets the point.

He claims he has permission...from a dead man that used to own the land,Only problem with his claim is
    1 He can't prove it
    2 He never contacted the land company for a lease and these people manage something like 40K acre's
    3 I can have him arrested all day long,But I'm a nice guy.
    4 The deputy informed him he has 15 days to remove his stand(s)
    5 If he does not then he gets a free ride to DeRidder.

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    Deer season will be over then. Awful nice of the deputy to let him finish out deer season. Here is hoping he gets a ride to the pokey for his f-tardedness. He is lucky he is not dealing with me. I would have loosened some deer stands from their moorings but left them up as if they were secure.
    No written permission and the land owner or leasee is not liable for injuries sustained while trespassing.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Deer season will be over then. Awful nice of the deputy to let him finish out deer season. Here is hoping he gets a ride to the pokey for his f-tardedness. He is lucky he is not dealing with me. I would have loosened some deer stands from their moorings but left them up as if they were secure.
    No written permission and the land owner or leasee is not liable for injuries sustained while trespassing.

Area 3,Rifle season IS closed,I think bow season is still open.

The game warden said to just take his stands and feeder...I'm like its to wet to get in there now with all the rain.

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    Everything is closed by Jan 15th. Hogs and small game still on the menu. Maybe put a hidden camera up and bust him shooting a deer. I think it's around $1300 fine for replacement value of illegally harvested deer not to mention the other various tickets.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Everything is closed by Jan 15th. Hogs and small game still on the menu. Maybe put a hidden camera up and bust him shooting a deer. I think it's around $1300 fine for replacement value of illegally harvested deer not to mention the other various tickets.

I have 4 cameras up and running now,Pretty sure the deputy put a little hump-de-hump on him since I have pictures on my phone that I was able to show him.

Plus I e-mailed more on the 21st.

He probably warned him about the fines and such.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Lyle.lejeune2017
    Top Bottom