*^#@#* Trespassers!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Well the owner next door called me for an update, He sent the deputy back out today to JUST give a warning....

Warned skinhead to remove all his hunting equipment...Damn the bad luck!!! I was thinking about going in halves with the deputy on the stand/feeder!!!

I had plans to return possible Sunday

Skinhead still insisted he had permission to be there,Only problem is his alleged permission came from a renter 9 years ago,That guy has moved on.

So now he has 2 case numbers against him,Do you think the guy would learn something?

So now I'm putting up cameras on the fence line and supposedly the next time the skinhead + son will be going up to lock-up.

Neighbor had him today because he admitted the hunting equipment was his...#@$**^&%

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    Ring doorbells only connect to Wi-Fi. A deer cam with cell service would be better as long as there was cell coverage.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

I was thinking about with an old phone and a hotspot, etc.... I didn't know they had deer cams with cell service. I haven't hunted in a few years.

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    The old dude is 68 and lives in Lake Chuck,Very seldom does he visit the 45 acres,I'm sure thats about to change.

I use a few Covert wireless camera and they work well as long as you have cell service where you put them. Mine texts me the picture to my phone real time when triggered.

https://www.covertscoutingcameras.com

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I use a few Covert wireless camera and they work well as long as you have cell service where you put them. Mine texts me the picture to my phone real time when triggered.

https://www.covertscoutingcameras.com

What are the fees for this service or abouts?

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    The fees are based on the number of pictures you want to store on their cloud account. I think I pay $4.99/month for 100. You can temporarily suspend any time (I.e., in case you only want to use it for hunting season, etc.).

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ksgunner82
    Top Bottom