*^#@#* Trespassers!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    If you don't do anything he will think your a pushover and never stop.

I've contacted the LDWF in L.Charles whom are very interested in seeing the pictures.

Also this running a 4 wheeler and shooting off it like a cowboy,Something about hunting from a moving vehicle.

Also I've attempted to contact the Corporation that owns the land that said but-heads have to cross to get on my land.

Waiting on return call's, Hopefully some time today,One of the owners is in B.R. and runs a place called Friends of Animals

I believe that I can get written permission to post her land and to call the sheriff dept. on trespasser's.

May end up with a warden sitting in the woods watching!

AK shooter

Redneck with a gun!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    Raceland
    I've contacted the LDWF in L.Charles whom are very interested in seeing the pictures.

Also this running a 4 wheeler and shooting off it like a cowboy,Something about hunting from a moving vehicle.

Also I've attempted to contact the Corporation that owns the land that said but-heads have to cross to get on my land.

Waiting on return call's, Hopefully some time today,One of the owners is in B.R. and runs a place called Friends of Animals

I believe that I can get written permission to post her land and to call the sheriff dept. on trespasser's.

Good deal, let us know how it works out.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Well, Managed to get 2 return calls, 1 from one of the owners whom forwarded my phone # to the land manager who called a few minutes ago.

I requested a lease in return I will grant permission to use my private R.R.Crossing to this corporations land so that they may have access since part of this is a pine tree farm.

Pretty sure I can pick this up for next to nothing and have it posted !!!

Blue Diamond

sportsman
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 12, 2014
    Metairie, La.
    No, please don't -- unless it was aggressive. Dogs can't "trespass" as they do not understand property rights. Shooting an animal for simply being on your land without posing a threat would definitely be unlawful; it would not be jail time but it would be a fineable offense.

The dog hunters can legally trespass onto ANYONES property to retrieve a stray hunting dog as long as they carry no weapons with them. Any harm done to a dog that may have strayed onto private property may be subject to a stiff fine AND civil restitution may be in order. It may be a $10,000 dollar coon dog.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    The dog hunters can legally trespass onto ANYONES property to retrieve a stray hunting dog as long as they carry no weapons with them. Any harm done to a dog that may have strayed onto private property may be subject to a stiff fine AND civil restitution may be in order. It may be a $10,000 dollar coon dog.

Oh yeah I aware of all that plus retrieving a dead animal like a deer or running dogs,These 2 Yonks can be seen plainly armed with a scatter gun!

Attachments

• 1-12-19-1 013.jpg
      1-12-19-1 013.jpg
      282.1 KB · Views: 117

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    I fixed that yesterday,New battery's and sat down long enough to reprogram it, Bad enough these 2 are trespassing,No hunters orange,I've found chip bags and coke cans just thrown down too,

Probably some local yonks who think they can run dogs anywhere they please.

I personally won't shoot a dog unless threatened,Now my cou-zan has no problem shooting trespassing dog's and then telling the owner that next time it might be you!

Edit:

Seen they did have some guns and stuff.

Last edited:

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River

If she owns friends of the animals maybe mention you suspect animal abuse. She’ll bend over backwards to help you. That’s an animal rescue place that she personally funds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I and other mods/admins are following this thread. Please be cautious with what information, especially personal information, you post in a public forum.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    If she owns friends of the animals maybe mention you suspect animal abuse. She’ll bend over backwards to help you. That’s an animal rescue place that she personally funds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh well know, She turned me over to the Land Manager who informed me NO ONE has a hunting lease on lands managed by him including this property!

Tomorrow I'm to get a call back from him since I have pictures and have been able to I.D. Dip S.and son hunting expeditions.

They themselves may want a piece of the action if they choose to prosecute for trespassing.

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I and other mods/admins are following this thread. Please be cautious with what information, especially personal information, you post in a public forum.
    +1

Also, the discussion or advocating of any illegal activity will not be allowed here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Fred_G

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    West Monroe
    Dang mods taking all our fun away! :mad: I go to Lake Charles pretty often, was going to say "here, hold my beer", but we are not allowed to have nice things here.

Joking aside, I hope the Wildlife folks get them. Some people's children just have no respect.

Bonus points for the fast food ID.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    Well it's already trespassing for them to be there without your or that company's permission.

When the guys killed the deer at my house a week or two later the Game Warden called me and met me and handed me $500 for turning them in. I wish they would come shoot another one for that price :D

It's hard to legally hunt in East Baton Rouge Parish.

Top Bottom