Join BayouShooter For Free
Cajun Ammo

Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast
    Marksman

User Info Menu

Your favorite handgun for the range?

Mine is the M&P 9 Pro CORE with Vortex Viper.

On Target

User Info Menu

Well, recently it's this one. I added some G10 stocks, a short reset trigger kit and a Bar-Sto 9mm barrel to it since the pic. I can't get enough.

Last edited by Beau Etienne; January 15th, 2019 at 02:28 PM.

Ed

User Info Menu

Noveske AR15 SBR lower with custom 22LR 4-1/2" upper. Aimpoint T-1, Sparrow can and 50 round Black Dog drum. Don't know how to do pics.
    "When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are safe." Luke 11:21
    "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword [weapon], sell your cloak and buy one." Luke 22:36

Army Retired

User Info Menu

or,

Al
    ďAny society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.Ē- Benjamin Franklin

p.s. TSA, "Don't touch my junk".

Gunlover

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Well ......all of em !!!

All or nothing

User Info Menu

Your favorite handgun for the range?

Beretta 92 or 96 usually sees the most action when Iím shooting handguns. I enjoy quite a few different pistols but these are prolly my favorite. They must be, they get the lionís share of my 9mm and .40 ammo.

Last edited by Magdump; January 15th, 2019 at 08:36 PM.
    Contrary to popular belief, a head shot is not necessarily a guaranteed kill shot....but it sure does take the fight out of 'em.

and if one in every 100,000,000 M&M's contained enough cyanide to kill a person, the Mars candy company would be forced by public outcry to correct itóóó
    Bangswitch

SEND IT

User Info Menu

Last edited by Barney88PDC; January 15th, 2019 at 09:12 PM.

Marksman

Premium Member

User Info Menu

Depends on the day. I go between my S&W M&P 1.0 9mm, Glock 19X, Sig P320, and when I'm feeling feisty I get the Ed Brown 1911 out. Other favorites include a S&W 686, S&W Model 60 Pro Series, Ruger Super Blackhawk, and a Ruger Single Seven. And if I'm spending a lot of time in the woods, I like to get range time with my S&W 65, whose heft does a good job of absorbing .357 Magnum recoil.

Mike
    ΦΒΚ. Honi soit qui mal y pense.

Marksman

User Info Menu

My Walther PPQ M2 or S&W mod. 41.

Marksman

User Info Menu

Gen3 Glock 22