Problem Identified...need a solution

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigsk

Iconoclast
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    A:rofl:Another attempt by left-wing groups to demonize men. This time it comes from the American Psychological Association. This group previously put out guidelines for women and girls and “sexual minorities.”

Their latest report is a guideline for men to tamp down “traditional masculinity.” The association asserts that men who like to drink beer, watch sports games, date women and love fast cars are harmful to society.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Solution:
    Realize that these guidelines are just a biased statement written by bitter women and homosexual men, they don’t hold any truth whatsoever and you should stop reading articles like this.

Problem solved!

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    So... they are saying REAL men are the problem.

Also can someone help me with *sexual minorities*. If roughly half the population is born with a Y chromosome and half are not, who is the minority?

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Call me crazy but one day if there isn’t a correction lots of these left wing ideas will become law. Look at who is in control of Wall Street and Housing. Just when I thought it couldn’t get worse. Remember choice in American politics is nothing but an illusion. We are only headed in one direction. Hard left.

Bangswitch

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2019
    a location near you
    Call me crazy but one day if there isn’t a correction lots of these left wing ideas will become law. Look at who is in control of Wall Street and Housing. Just when I thought it couldn’t get worse. Remember choice in American politics is nothing but an illusion. We are only headed in one direction. Hard left.

I wish you were wrong, I just don’t have a solution.

Top Bottom